Weird, Sick, Possibly Demented Suggestion

There are no innocents in EVE, you’re guilty of something, even if its the crime of logging in :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Im innocent I tell ya!! I was framed ya see!!! It was the one armed man!!

Yeah yeah on the inside everyone is innocent.:roll_eyes::smiling_imp:

They tried something similar in Industry. Does anyone remember teams?
The short story is that no one bothered with them, so they were canned.

Edit: Blargh to a late response, but I’ll leave it in.

I would like to see the crew stats (and deaths) listed somewhere in game. I think it would add to the dystopian feel of playing in New Eden.

On the other hand, I’m a bit wary of upgrading crew. as a mechanic.

If they were treated like a module or rig - insert, remove, buy, sell, steal - then I would have no problem with this mechanic; however, if they had to grow organically through ship experience, I could see this as a reason to NOT use a specific ship in order not to lose it. Bling can be replaced; the crew cannot. It could lead to more risk aversion.

–Gadget loves her crew… whatever their names are.

I just want an odometer for my ships.

How many AU have they traveled in that ships life. Some of us that explore dont get many kill marks and would love to see how far we have gone over the time of that ship.

1 Like

Yeah I would have a tendency to agree with you here. Crew gets escape pods when you die as well would do this. Respawn rate for crew for the lore, semi capsuleer ideology perhaps so you cant immediately reship with bling crews. Perhaps a respawn clone payment instead of the clone fee? Mostly for specialty crews. Ironically crews to replace the attribute stats + something might be a thing. CCP has been looking for a way to replace those.

I care about gadgets… not much but I try…:smiling_imp:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.