Welcome to the EVE Launcher Discussion Forum

Clicked for Launcher upgrade, now launcher only opens to white screen. Upper right has an icon for options (server list, settings, shared cache, etc), and I can minimize it and kill it. That’s about it. Can’t even see a version. Ran restart, then full shutdown, same behavior. How do I get this running again?

My launcher get some weird error message and wont open, is there any fix to this?

What is there to talk about? How can you realise this bad code, its massed who nows how many comps. My windows after 10 hours of trying to start this fckn launcher is dead now. And I dont have my wincode anymore… But its really nice that you guys were here from the start to help us. You wrote an article about this, instructions to fix, like real pros… BTW im not going to be back in the game ant time quick, that is sure by now, is there a way to pause Omega status?

I downladed the steam launcher and made it work…

but yeah, seems ccp dont want to make it easy for the players to log on and spend their money

and how can we understand this? 2018-08-27 - BY CCP FALCON - EVE NEWS

We are currently receiving reports that players are seeing the message above pop up when starting their EVE Online Launcher.

This message is caused by the fact that the company who provide us with fonts did not renew their SSL Certificate.

We’re working with the company that provides us with fonts to address this, and it’s perfectly fine for pilots to click “ignore” on this prompt and continue on to start their launcher as normal. my launcher died! it does not start at all, even the buttons do not work to start!

Launcher for EVE Online has stopped working

now you understand what I mean?

There are some small problems with launcher.

What happens to the lancers lately? I play with 2 laptops, everything is great on one, but the second luncher stopped running 3 days ago. There are no problems with the Internet. lancher version 1376132.3024. after entering the login and password, the luncher simply returns to its original state. As if I did not enter anything.

2 Likes

I’m forced every time I launch the launcher to register my account it does not register

So they did it again…:((

Since downtime I cant login: Encountered an error while refreshing token… problems?

1 Like

Same problem after DT when i try to login it says: There was an error validating your account, please try again. Aaand…the server dropped about 1000 people in 10 secs. DDos again?

Same here, removed all pinned accounts, can’t add them again.

The hamsters are not pleased :astonished:

I think the wheel fell off … Can not log on.

same here. having always Error messages
not able to log in

EVE Launcher crashes on startup
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: evelauncher.exe
Application Version: 5.0.143.4482
Application Timestamp:5c0e7bb7
Fault Module Name: eevelauncher.exe
Fault Module Version:5.0.143.4482
Fault Module Timestamp: 5c0e7bb7
Exception Code:c0000005
Exception Offset:000689eb
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1038
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4:0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

I have not played EvE in nearly 3 years. Wanting to jump back in I downloaded and installed EvE the game launcher is not working at all, not even log reports or crash reports anywhere to be found on/in my system.

I have installed and reinstalled more than 20 times and still the same issue. I placed a ticket to which support has told me to download the game again. Still EVE will not launch.

My OS is Windows 7 64 bit.

the authentication token problem is still here ,or is this a feature of the security? every other time i log in i get a token error and have to re enter my toon name and psswrd.