Welcome your new CSM

Mike who helps out in Rookie Chat?

Yeah I like Mike, I sometimes hop in there right before restart and ask a question or two.

3 Likes

Good CSM.

We avoided the two R-names that should not ever be candidates much less CSM members.

Iā€™ll try to be positive and express my hopefulness for these members.

Mike. He was on my ballot, I watched his interview (and his cat) in the ā€œTalk in Stationā€ show and I seem to be an excellent member of the CSM. Very open and helpful guy.

Bris. I know he can be very Pro-Imperium and Pro-Null but he seems to be an excellent and very open communicator, and I think he really cares about the game and the players regarding the affiliation.

Suitonia, was on my ballot also. I have seen a lot of his interview in ā€œTalk in Stationā€ and he has spent years teaching new players about eve and creating content in his channel (although is a little abandoned at this time), But i believe he knows about the struggle of new players.

These are the three members for which a little hopfull
(Glad Brixx wasnā€™t elected, he was the architect of the WCS nerf)

2 Likes

Maybe more of those ā€œloadsā€ should vote in this STV 10-ballot-spot election instead of pretending like the forums will change the election results XD

ā€œDemocracyā€

Might as well just start asking the nullblocā€™s to just elect the CSM every year instead of thinking anyone else has a chance. Shameful.

5 Likes

Yes true, and I will still love flying solo for everšŸ‘šŸ»

#notmycsm

2 Likes

Null block dominated CSM again who would have seen that coming CSM is a pointless exercise full of bias null block trash, CCP are null pets no point in voting anymore.

2 Likes

This message has been approved by the Association of Players United.

3 Likes

What? Ppl from ns worried about their very specific and sole interests won again? Iā€™m shocked! Never saw this coming!

2 Likes

Mike should have a permanent CSM position.
The day he leaves the game will be a sad day indeed.

5 Likes

The amount of Money you can make in highsec today compared to 2008-2010 (played Back then a Lot so i Chose that time) is so much better and still its Not enough? There are also so many Things you can do in highsec today. I dont geht your complains.

And grats to all csm.

PS: lol @ all those ā€œthis ist no democracy Guysā€ yeah its only democracy If you win :wink:

Congratulations to the winners!

Lets rename it to: CNM.
ā€œCouncil of Nullblock Managementā€

7 Likes

who gives a ā– ā– ā– ā– 

2 Likes

CSM Stats courtesy of zKillboard

Suitonia 66% Blobber
I Beast 81% Blobber
Gobbins 99% Blobber
Innominate 99% Blobber
Progodlegend 99% Blobber
vily 99% Blobber
Brisc Rubal 100% Blobber
Kenneth Feld 100% Blobber
Merkelchecn 100% Blobber
Mike Azariah 100% Blobber

So two representative who understand game mechanics and can offer intelligent advise and
eight who only know how to bring more ships.

Next year I say we scrub ā€œDemocracyā€ and make the candidates fight it out in 1v1 proving grounds
Then you can have game advice from Gladiators rather than Politicians.

11 Likes

CSM is a joke. Donā€™t waste my time with that garbage and just keep the log-in rewards coming.

2 Likes

Congrats to Suitonia for coming back, special congrats to I Beast for making it for the first time. ŠŠ¹ Š¼Š°Š»Š°Ń†Š°!
Also my respects to Arsia for getting so close. GF! Iā€™m sure youā€™ll make it next time)
You three are the heroes of the people and I wish you the best of luck in what comes next :muscle:

1 Like

Sorry for the bad news, but that is nonsense. ā€œinhabitā€ that area? Where i have my home station set to? or what?

I am playing a game with many options. I do some market stuff in Jita, I am mining a moon in lowsec, I am running a mission in highsec, I log in my FW alt for some lowsec pvp action, I am exploring a bit in wormholes, I am attending a fleet in nullsecā€¦ all of that on a single day.

How many votes do I get now?

The forums are a great place! While the CSM is an incredibly valuable resource for us, it is not the only tool on the belt. We regularly monitor the EVE Online forums and various other EVE Media platforms.

1 Like