Walks in and reads Transcript
Hahahahaha…heheh… Ahem …coughs tehe
Well I see I was summoned. Nitshe (OP) I think we have told you time and again to stop smearing the good names of capsuleers everywhere. We all know your crimes they are well documented and damning.
As the Judge of Crime and Punishment I judge this thread to be amusing and a solid source of salt Content. The OP (Nitshe) is fined court costs of 500mil isk and a fine of 2bil isk. You can pay the Court costs to the capsuleer who filed the complaint @Ima_Wreckyou (See also ‘I’m a wreck you’???) and the fine payable directly to me.
Thank you and I hope you enjoyed your scam experience with The Court of Crime and Punishment today
On a side note I love flags so if you could send me one for every post I would be honored to fly them