Well the Drifters are in high sec

The Trig invasion now has drifters added, fun times. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Victim: zazzmatazz Xu
Corp: Lima beans Corp
Alliance: Unknown
Faction: Unknown
Destroyed: Rattlesnake
System: Iyen-Oursta
Security: 0.8
Damage Taken: 44250

Involved parties:

Name: Apollo Tyrannos (laid the final blow)
Security: 0.00
Corp: Vigilant Tyrannos
Alliance: None
Faction: Drifters
Ship: Drifter Battleship
Weapon: Lux Kontos
Damage Done: 23301

Name: Artemis Tyrannos
Security: 0.0
Corp: Vigilant Tyrannos
Alliance: None
Faction: Drifters
Ship: Drifter Battleship
Weapon: Lux Kontos
Damage Done: 20949

Name: Drifter Battleship / Drifters
Damage Done: 0

2 Likes

I’m liking this. EVE was really due for a shake up as everything was becoming mundane and routine. I hope CCP has additional plans to make things even more dangerous.

On the side, I’m getting my popcorn ready for the outpouring of tears and salt from highsec players complaining about this again. :popcorn:

Meanwhile in WH space…

1 Like

Want to share? I ate all my popcorn - liberally sprinkled with Null salt - in the last thread.

1 Like

It was my mistake, I fired before noticing they were not Trigs, right as I pushed fire I oops and was warp scrambled.

1 Like

Honestly, carebear salt of all kinds is great. No region in the game should be safe for carebears.

2 Likes

You know the drifters have been in highsec for years right…

3 Likes

Now if these drifters can clean the mess of structures in high security space. No real reason to have a structure sitting with no fuel. However there is a gross overreaction to what actual impact they have in null space. Don’t see them returning for the reinforce timers consistently enough to be no more then a minor issue

1 Like

Never seen 2 battleships hanging out together tho, battleship and cruiser combo but never 2, but yeah I know they do visit.

They hang out often in the Observatories and they come if you attack one of the Lancers or if you carry a corps with you.

2 Likes

I knew this was to happen, as I saw the the Lancers on the gate with the trigs :stuck_out_tongue:

2 battleships is not rare. It’s been possible to end up with 6+ in system very easily just from lancer spawns and a uiwh patrol.

3 Likes

lol, the OP reminded me of the story about a boy who cried wolf.

1 Like

I like that story because the wolf wins.

Nice! I am excited for the storyline advancing :slight_smile:

Now drifters hitting high security save structures would be good content

Did this Apollo Tyrannos try to make you buy a permit first?

I know right, then that fool started bumping my POS.

2 Likes

go go drifters, shoot and pod them in their mission sites.

did you attack them first?