Wh defense availability

"You claim that the only people who attack you are highschool kids"
Did you read this anywhere ? I dont remember saying that.

"You deliberately ignore that there are actual adults from other parts of the world"
Again something you invented.

" If you can’t do that, kiss your hole goodbye and live with it"
That is what i already said - such players have no choice but to move to hisec or stop playing. Thank you for agreeing with me. You do not have to attack me for that - a simple “you are right” ( or not posting at all ) would suffice.

1 Like

Hey… you’re right! Kiss your hole goodbye, and stop pretending that the same fate will hit everyone.

It’s just your fate, apparently. :slight_smile:

1 Like

where in my statement is the word “only” ? Your entire argument is built on it.

Also, where did i say “everyone” ? you inventing things again ? you have a problem man.

As for my character’s fate… it is a lot less important than the work i do in RL. Big corporations require players to be more involved in this game than i can be. I know because i have been there several times. So, if this change happens, i will move my character to hisec and keep training it until, if ever, another play style that suits a working father is offered by CCP.

1 Like

Something i have learned long ago… do not argue with a poster that uses the word “whining”. That is actually the only argument they really have in their brains, and they cannot see past it.

1 Like

Millenials…

2 Likes

Wormholers managed to live and defend their homes when we were still living in a POS. We managed to do the same with the first iteration of citadels and will continue to do it after this change. Sure, you might have some more people attacking your citadel, but it doesn’t mean they will be there for all 3 timers.

This change only lowers the bar for the first attack. It also makes it easier to clean out unused structures from space. If you cannot handle having people attacking your things, then I suggest moving out of W-space.

2 Likes

The advantage of a POS is that it can ( pretty well ) defend itself even when youre sleeping, while still giving you the possibility to quasy-schedule the final engagement.

we can surely handle having our stuff attacked, happened many times already. What we would mind is having it destroyed while we cannot defend it.

I reviewed the presentation and indeed i misunderstood, the hull reinforcement can be scheduled by the defender, day and time. That is acceptable. Do you know if the citadel services are functioning between shield and armor reinforcement ? i.e. can we still manufacture ships / ammo or use the clone bay in those 24-47 hours ? also, can we change the citadel fit in that time ?

/me sips water.

I think everything is functional, but you can’t change the fitting.

1 Like

No, you might not be able too. but if you can “normally” get online at least for an hour or two around say, 8pm. then you set that as your timer window. sure you loose the first timer, but the second timer will be the next day at a time that “normally” works for you.

now sure, something might come up, and your not available the next day during the time you generally are. well thats fine, you STILL have a third timer, and this one you can set to the day of the week, and the time that you know you are almost always available.

First one you won’t be able to control, and its very possible that they could hit you at a time thats really inconvenient for you. but every timer after that you can defend.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.