What Actually Is Eve Online?

Nor do I agree or disagree with the above!

We are both princesses of the galaxy, there are 1137 such individuals.

I am the best!

1 Like

Your skill at producing wordsalad filled nothingburgers even in a single sentence is amusing. :blush:

Too bad Aiko will not be able to see your post as she blocked you for disrespecting her, and I deliberately did not quote your post either. :smirk:

Disaster_Girl

1 Like

Let’s not lose focus on the actual thread with this nonsense.

Kill Bill?

Oh look what you did there, you got @Felix_Frostpacker all excited

3 Likes

His first mistake was confusing me with a blonde.

1 Like

Maybe Aiko could create a holovid titled Kill Frostpacker in which she’s dressed up in a yellow suit, repeatedly murdering a Venture mining corporation one member at a time, until they are all dead, then resurrected, then repeat the process.

It could fill an entire holoreel titled The Eternal Torment of the Frostborn. :smiling_imp:

Of course as this would be something Felix himself would be satisfied by he would only get a copy if he paid 100 bil ISK to Aiko.

:blush:

4 Likes

Bash and grab the lot of you.

1 Like

200 bil for bash and grab

1 Like

Unsure about that. I got a Banu Merchantman in 2015 because I thought it would be the perfect flying mobile home. Now it’s big and squishy. Polaris sounds tempting. I just hope they redo the Connie Phoenix to be more like the original concept of the best ship for a a solo captain and less like the current luxury transport.

You will be either the hunter or the prey.

You will be chilling out in your luxury pheonix, admiring the view, then get hit by a torp from an eclipse or tali without warning then BOOOOM !!! You are now getting some part of your body replaced with a prosthetic limb, or your next of kin has just inherited all your stuff.

Now if you lucky, the hunter is Zaera , she spares you but you have to give her half your stuff.

Very impressive Frostpacker, focusing on the actual thread other than drooling over AIko in yellow or resorting to wordsalad.

The answer you seek though, to this thread, the universe and everything , by the way is 42. It is also the number of billions I think you should give me.

1 Like

Very impressive Frostpacker, focusing on the actual thread other than drooling over AIko in a yellow suit or resorting to wordsalad.

The answer you seek though, to this thread, the universe and everything , by the way is 42.

1 Like

⠀⠀⠀⠀

Wasn’t aware it was deleted, totally blame Frostpacker.

We bring all the boys to the yard and so soon we will have to charge!

Typical misogynist no girls just boys, @Zaera_Keena was right about you. :thinking:

:popcorn:

1 Like

Not even a Tomboy

1 Like

I like a nice salty galaxy…

2 Likes

Griefer

2 Likes

I thought griefing went out when concord started responding and it became ganking?

1 Like