What are the limits of a Vexor?

I have a Vexor, and have recently been running level 2 missions with it, but I’m curious about if it can do level 3 missions or abyssal deadspace stuff so I can earn more isk.

yes

t2 yes, t3 maybe but it’s a stretch

1 Like

Thank you

There should be some caveats here. Lv3 missions can be done in a cruiser, but it would be ideal to have solid core skills, and make sure to read mission guides and kill webbing and disrupting frigates as priority.

As for abyss, definitely start with Tier 1’s at first until you get a good feel for it. Basic cruisers can get popped in Tier 2’s if you get a bad roll. And ideally, avoid darks unless in a missile boat. The penalties to range can be brutal even for drones.

2 Likes

The Vexor is a great ship and can do L3 missions easily. I have also run many L4 missions in a Vexor to explore its limits and for the challenge - its not efficient but it is interesting. You have to know the missions well (eve-survival.org) as some missions will be impossible. Clearly you need good skills and you need to know how to fly the ship well as you are flying at the limit more. Vexor can also run DED Hub anomalies. I have run T1 abyssal sites in a Vexor but not above that.

L3 missions are routine for a vexor so go for that initially.

Have fun

2 Likes

The Vexor is also the only cruiser in the class which can reach 800dps.

The Vexer is excellent in T1 and 2 and you say, it is simply too inconsistent for tier 3 abyssal sites.

This is my current navy issue that is able to do level 4 agent missions, key is to orbit at 65km with the MWD on all the time (cap stable) max range is 105km with script. She’ll Orbit a little outside of that due to fat 61ton ass at around 3600m/s but straight line she’ll suck that gut in and blast away out of danger to a awesome 4182.3m/s all the while doing drone damage of 409.3dps.
(drone skills are needing improving)

She is really tight with and she is waiting to be enjoyed.

[Vexor Navy Issue, **FVex]
Dark Blood Power Diagnostic System
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer II

Target Painter II
Medium Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
Sensor Booster II
500MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive

Auto Targeting System II
Drone Link Augmentor II
Drone Link Augmentor II

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II

Hobgoblin II x9
Vespa EC-600 x3
Federation Navy Garde x5

Targeting Range Script x2

That’s what he said.

All my ships are female and I like to give them pet names.

If your favorite ship considered a he?

mine are named after minerals.

The pimped one is named the dicktanium :slight_smile:
I never use it, but I’m very proud of it. Whenever someone wants a fit for an activity, I link that dicktanium fit.
I know it can’t enter ded1 sites but seriously, it should. ded1 site should be honored to be entered by my dicktanium.
Also it can crush any S hole, just by gazing at it. It’s because it has officer-grade sensors. Can’t enter any though, it’s not fit for it.

1 Like

Actually, my ships are all female, too :wink:

I’ve managed some HiSec lvl4 security missions in a standard Vexor IIRC.

Iridium Ammo and long range Hybrids with medium hobgoblins and active armor rep and drone dmg amps. Keeping at around 40 - 44km distance from all enemies and taking out the smaller NPC’s first so the drones can survive the rest.

But it is slow and some of the NPC Battleships give you a hard time.

it’s not really slow. It’s rather “can’t complete the mission before DT” slow.

I guess you’re that bad then.
Done L4s in a Vexor and a Moa in lowsec just for kicks. It is slow, but not as slow as you think.

I think it’s slower than I’m bad .

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.