What are we doing here?

So when are you going to leave?

:hourglass:

What I’m doing here: testing a few theories.
That’s for obligatory “on-topic”

No.

@Eldstokkr <------ He is He-who-must-not-be-named-or-else-he’ll-censor-your-posts-by-abusing-the-flagging-system.
I present to you ( again ) @Gix_Firebrand under a new character.
Face may change but the pretentious :poop: posting is alive and well.

So when are you going to stop making alts just to insult people on this forum?
Call your watchdog Gix-Eldstokkr-Firebrand off and try to behave like a normal human being for a few hour a day at least.

1 Like

Your first post was January 31, 2023 and Gix’s last post was December 30, 2022. You all never overlapped time on the forums together.

:thinking:

At least you gave up the pretense and left no shred of doubt.

5 Likes

Doesn’t mean I can’t read his posts. Even now:

I love it, you think you’re smart🤣

I think readers can decide for themselves between:

„genuine newbie who just so happens to pick on a confrontational guy that hasn’t posted in a whole month before the newbie joined the forums so the newbie happened to copiously read the back catalog of trashy forum posts and coincidentally knows he got suspended“

versus

„Someone rolled a sockpuppet forum alt and still has a bone to pick with gix from prior interactions“

10 Likes

I didn’t know the knave was suspended!:smiley: That’s GREAT news!
You made my day with that info, thank you!!

Ha-Haaaa the unsufferable know-it-all lout got k8cked in the butt outta here🤣 Finally.

No wonder Eldstrokker demeanor is low key, he doesn’t want to get rhe boot again🤣 How hilarious.
@Io_Koval thank you!

A hit Dog will holler

It’s pretty clear that someone made a new forum alt to troll with.

I should make a list of all the troll alts that have been recycled throughout the years to see who’s who, but meh… effort.

5 Likes

As you and Io are wise in the ways of the world, you know how so many of these people use shadow puppets to accomplish their aim of neutering our lifestyle in New Eden.

The Prophet has always encouraged capsuleers to educate themselves and arm themselves with the knowledge needed to survive life in New Eden.

New capsuleers don’t need coddling or protection. They need to be taught the solid fundamentals. Most fundamental is that death is a friend who always find you.

And that every time He does find you, it is your fault. Even once you become a veteran capsuleer, sometimes it is simply your turn to burn in space.

The key is the to re-outfit a ship, rearm and fly out again, with vengeance burning in your heart and your guns fully loaded.

Instead, they come on the comms and cry electronically to our overlords for safety and protection. That shame is something they must live with forever.

I implore you, in the name of the Prophet and our life beyond the gate, arm yourselves with knowledge and prosper. Do not fall prey to this victim mentality.

You decide whether to be capsuleer or victim.

So choose.

1 Like

So it did me. I only play it for the role play and the battles are a treat. Sometimes I play an Aserai merchant and only travel and trade. I play M&B when I want to chill.

I don’t defend anyone kingdom. I wait until one is weak enough and I take their castles/towns one after the other, helping their ennemies as a mercenary here and there so I get relation points from several factions at once. I like to develop powerful companions over time.

You take the words right out of my very mouth. That is exactly why I play it.

I don’t think that’s true for many EVE players but it’s a nice thought.

1 Like

You can spot the fake noob alts a mile off. No killboard. A mysterious knowledge of every past forum argument. They are always ’ just skilling for battleships’…but months later are not flying one ( it takes just 6 days to skill for a Gnosis ). And, of course, the same old endlessly worn out ‘think of the poor noobs’ call for life to be made easier for noobs…which in the end translates to making life easier for their 100 trillion ISK hauling alt to haul from Solitude without being ganked.

7 Likes

Nice try.

But we all, already have established and know that you are a L.K. ubiquitous alt.

2 Likes

Good sir, never before has my honor been besmirched by a such vile accusation. Rescind it immediately or face devastating consequences the likes of which thou hast never before seen with thine eyes!

1 Like

No bro, the mobile site ate up the first half of the post when I minimized it to add your quote.

It was supposed to be in response to Ninnie

Dang. Here I was hoping for a backstabbing treachery bit.

All in good time. All in good time.

When I finally reveal that Aiko is my alt.

But I’m not ready to divulge that information to the forum community at large.

Luke Kell? smiling If you *all want to know that then I feel better now. You react to my posts based on the words of another member.
Then I feel unconcerned and untouched by all the vitriol mixed in the “truths” you have flung at my suggestion, which for reminders was that absence of Skill Queue isn’t going to break the game, so really Luke Kelll takes all sh- that’s supposed to be directed at me. Not bad for a deal and I don’t mind passing myself his alt. I know it’s low but hey, this is EVE😃

:smirk:

Don’t use “facts” and “evidence!” It destroys my narrative! How dare you!

1 Like

When you get banned from the forums (not just suspended), the “deal” they give you is that you stay away and don’t show up again, because if you do, you’ll lose access to the game as well. So I highly doubt any of these people are Gix, or Lucas, or etc., as they still probably want to have access to EVE, and even using a VM and VPN isn’t a true guarantee that something won’t glitch and expose your identity.

I can confirm such folks want to still have access to Eve because an unnamed but aforementioned individual still goes to make :fire: takes on the Eve Official discord in random channels not designed for such activities like 3rd-party-dev-and-esi. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: