What are we doing here?

2 of those 3 years.

Right, that makes more sense, what your original post is saying, which quite a few people, including me, have obviously misunderstood is along these lines:

ā€œiā€™ve lost more in hisec, than during the 3 years I lived in nullsec, even with 2 of those 3 years being during wars and frequent hotdrops.ā€

So the kills you posted were just ā€˜randomā€™ ganks rather than anything to do with war mechanics. Its a bit hard to tell what was going on because for some reason on zkill its not showing the location for either of the two recent kills - normally it shows distance to nearest structure but isnt for either of them.

The Mammoth seems like a random gank, but did it happen on the undock or one of the outgates from Jita?

The Tayra, you were almost certainly cargo scanned and followed once they had identified you had a valuable load because looking at their corp/alliance killboard most of what they hit are T1s with expensive loads, and theyā€™re not getting that lucky by random chance.

youā€™re*

7 Likes

Wow the irony.

Anyway, I dont care how you spin it. You undocked @Jita in a T1 hauler, in expanded cargoholds. Carrying 2b isk.
The problem is not high sec. Itā€™s you.

12 Likes

Wow, this gets better by the minute. First you cry about losing ships in highsec because of your own negligence, then you pull a ā€œthink about the childrenā€ in the hope that will compel CCP so they will make it more safe and convenient for your 2009 char to haul billions around highsec without effort. Then you donā€™t even have the balls to post with your main.

Have you no shame?

6 Likes

Can you link your lossmail?

I very much like that idea!

1 Like

I has hidden this post BWAHAHAHAHA

Iā€™ve been transporting multi-billion cargo for years (not freighters). Never been hit. There appears to be one common denominator here, you. Clearly youā€™re doing it wrong.

6 Likes

:popcorn: This is Entertainment.

6 Likes

Welp you just lost what remaining creditability your name carried if any.

Ganking in HS is perfectly valid gameplay. (This is coming from a incursion runner who flies a kronos :sweat_smile:)

I encourage everyone to know the Anti Ganking 101s. Such as fitting ships correctly, donā€™t haul ā€œtooā€ much ISK, watch local for the common ganker corps, and alot more.

I also recommend training t2 haulers. Itā€™s the best darn SP investment any character will ever make in EVE Take responsibility for your failure to tank your ship properly.

3 Likes

HS is endgame content. Go back to null if you cannot handle it.

5 Likes

What a load of hyperbole. Iā€™ve regularly undocked in highsec with way more than 50m cargo without being ganked. For our recent war in Finanar I moved several hundred million worth of ammo ( to hand out to corp members )ā€¦no problems at all. Iā€™ve regularly bought 300m worth of implants for corp members from Jita and moved them to corp HQ. But unlike you, I would not dream of using a Tayra with zero tank.

Lolā€¦how many noobs are flying 2bn out of Jita ? And how many are so lazy and greedy that they just shove everything, including loads of smaller items that could all easily fit into a well tanked Gnosis ( for example ) over several trips ? A person with more sense would have separated out the smaller expensive items ( like the ammo ) and moved them on their own.

Mehā€¦I spend most of my time flying around highsec wondering where all the alleged danger is. If anything highsec is boringly safe if one just clues up a bit. And as I also have a ganker account, I am aware of how few people ever seem to use d-scan and alert themselves to half a dozen Catalysts entering the systemā€¦or alert themselves to ganker scouts moving in to create a ā€˜warp toā€™ point. I mean, when I am mining I am very wary of anyone getting close. In fact, best of all, I have a miner way down near Amarr who mines a system that is empty of people 99% of the time.

4 Likes

And then he does get better! Calling everyone else toxic and autistic was a smooth level jump I thought. I was worried he would post once and then vanish but no! He recommitted, reloaded some garbage takes and then dove back in.
So far he has everything I look for in a solid long term poster. Even when this thread is inevitably locked I hope he posts again. Maybe with his secret PvP mystery main!

5 Likes

You think thereā€™s a secret PvP mystery main?

Letā€™s look at the OPā€™s logic: he reveals the names of two characters with proven high-sec availability and a tendency to fly loaded, untanked haulersā€”characters that would be easy to find and kill should someone choose to do soā€”in order to protect alleged ā€œmainsā€ that have his PvP characters that should naturally be extremely difficult and hardly profitable to destroy.

I donā€™t think there are any PvP mains. I think this is all he has, maybe with a few additional mining/farming alts spread around.

1 Like

I wish more people would actually attempt to defend their posts like this. :cry: I always wondered what goes through the head of someone like this. Surely someone is rational in real life! It saddens/amuses me.

Would @Next_Enemy like to accept responsibility for the lack of a proper hauler fit? Perhaps he might learn for the next time he is in HS. Learning from your mistakes is the best lesson of all. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So true, when i started posting i never really understood parts of this game but i try not to sound like an idiots and learn from the conversations Iā€™ve had with people.

Iā€™ve learnt more from my enemies than I ever thought possible.

Eve is a large place and if you want to survive you need to learn whats possible.

Was going to say ive learnt a lot from the Pirate Princess but all reframe from saying that as she will trying to extort money, knowing her its probably around 1bill isk i owe her again.

2 Likes

Really itā€™s incredible that someone playing the game this long could suffer these lossesā€¦station ganked in Jita?? Really?? Loss to war decs in Hisec? You donā€™t have a scout when you carry 2b of stuff and are in war? Sheeshā€¦honestly embarrassing that you even had the nerve to post this and worse that you tried to blame anyone other than yourself

It turns out the losses werenā€™t to war decks they were just ganks, it just isnā€™t very clear in the original rant.

edit: nope, apparently i canā€™t read after all, the 2bn mammoth was a war deck loss.

Although it certainly makes you think when a player less than 2 days old has recognised the need to appropriately fit a hauler and was asking in Rookie Help

Damnā€¦someone else is using my spy account tactic for persuading everyone Iā€™m really a noob.