What do miners think of bots?

It is usually a sign of a state of complete confusion if a miner says that. Better don’t listen to that nonsense the other mimer said and just ask your local New Order Agent if you have a question, he/she will tell you what to do.

Now we make progress here.

Oh well

At least now you ask the right person. You see, if there where no miners we would not need ships to destroy them. We could all just play in Corvette’s which magically spawn from thin air and everything would be perfectly balanced.

Here I provide you with a link so you don’t get lost https://zkillboard.com/character/507147780/

You are welcome

1 Like

Player bots introduce their output to the economy.

NPC miner output is blackholed.

Like I said… this is your brain on ore.

At this point, it should be clear that CODE ganking is basically a mercy killing.

2 Likes

Wait what?! You want a game where everyone fly corvettes?! No, just no LOL

Hehe.

Yes but the Ore is depleted in that system by the NPC’s and lack of resources effects the economy basic economics.

I’d like to refute that point. Yes the ore is depleted by the NPCs, but the rocks respawn daily and the amount respawned are based on how many were mined yesterday. This make the ore supply reach equilibrium and keep supply/demand in check.

1 Like

I didn’t know that, thank you

That has no impact on the overall economy. It’s a purely localized effect that, at most, inconveniences a few miners who are too lazy to move over a system.

The amount of ore available globally is effectively infinite. There is never not a point where you can go somewhere and harvest ore.

The bottleneck on ore hitting the market is the time required to harvest it, not its availability in the field.

1 Like

Just read through zkill about the whole CODE, it seems like most of you like to gank smaller ships, frigates and cruisers, probably because gankers can’t afford sth too expensive since they’re bound to loose the ship. I did see bigger ships got killed, all done by a member corp called Nordwind, which has 15 members in game, and they use tornadoes, for which I assume is the high alpha strike tornadoes provide.

I see what you mean here. Yeah, by definition CODE do shoot those who can fight back, but only when they have absolute advantage. Pretty much the same for most PVPers, I’m satisfied with this answer.

1 Like

“Compartmentalization” of course that is what they do

(Teach your children)
Don’t you ever ask them, “Why?”
If they told you, you would cry.
So, just look at them and sigh,
And know they love you.

Dedicated to the code.

I see you got your ass handed to you recently: https://zkillboard.com/kill/79088625/

Even more than once actually. Should have bought a permit, miner.

2 Likes

No, it doesn’t.

1 Like

Since we have the Code we always have the absolute advantage, that is true. Even when outnumbered.

2 Likes

CODE is in the winning business, so we do try to focus on winning, always!

2 Likes

Not really, at the point of that gank I already mined enough for a battleship, so it’s a goodbye to miner career actually. Now I mine triglavians with my guns.

Not for long if you don’t get a mining permit.

2 Likes

Where does he spend his time, anyway? I’ve never seen the guy on local before.

…those are NPCs.

At a glance, you seem to go hunting for war targets just as much as you do miners.

Hek. It’s where all the cool people hang out these days.

3 Likes

Since when CODE start collecting permits from ratting?