What do we the C&P community want to hear about

So I’m going to throw this open here. What stories do we want to read about here? Tails or revenge, Corp thefts, Ransoms, Skullduggery, Creative mechanics use, Merc Drama, anti CODE. tears, Nitshe? I want to start to generate a story or so every month starting soon and want yoru feedback. Feel free to list something I haven’t

2 Likes

Creative mechanics sounds fun. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Troll legends, sexbots and how they work, and the story behind and history of every C&P grand argument.

3 Likes

More Null sec stories, seems they have used Reddit mostly. Need to bring them into the new Forums.:bacon:

Xylophone buggery \o/

2 Likes

Skullduggery and shenanigans.

2 Likes

I personally really love stories of revenge and infiltration. Those two types are my favorite.

1 Like

maybe stories discussing our previous forum bans?

Haha… noooo. Let’s not go down that path :wink:

1 Like

@Saeger1737 that would take years… Besides the best one’s are linked somewhere int he old forums already. Maybe somebody with amazing forum foo could dig it up? :smiley:. https://meta.eveonline.com/t/noragens-c-p-guidelines-etiquette-and-in-jokes/6908/10 the original thread of this should have some of the best ones

1 Like

I want eve memes. My inner 15 year old tells me so.

2 Likes

3 Likes

The back and forth petty arguments that end up in alot of Intel being given, they were the best!

1 Like

Heh yeah. That was always good. Or videos where they block out the fleet window but not the local window :grin:

2 Likes

I can top that, back in What Squad FC asked what we had in fleet so someone snapped the fleet comp and posted it in local with our targets.

Not only did they know our fleet comp but all our alts aswell lmao

4 Likes

Call me sentimental but I loved the pirate story thread.

Good stories in general really.

5 Likes

Then pin it back up…

3 Likes

I wished the entire C&P could be the new Pirate Story with even less rules. Rules are important to avoid chaos, but can also kill an entire forum.

2 Likes

From what I gather you can post chat logs now but as long as it doesn’t offend anyone, unfortunately if I was wanting to post chat logs it would probably be to offend someone.

Makes me feel like this:

4 Likes

So what are the current rules for the forum? Cuz I found out you cant call someone “an idiot sandwich” with a meme. All fine, but what can I still do?