What do we the C&P community want to hear about

https://community.eveonline.com/support/policies/forum-moderation-policy-en/

An idiot sandwich would come under a personal attack or trolling.

This is why I said on old forums it’s going to destroy C&P, every post in C&P will always break one of them rules.

If you are to believe my inbox all you have to do is be “personal friends” with “corrupt ISD” and you can personally attack anybody and spread lies about them :joy:

See that wasn’t a personal attack at anybody but I feel we all understood the referance and got our fun from it. Be a little more creative and witty and steer away from “you’re and idiot”

3 Likes

Your post is breaking two rules, rumour mongering & discussing forum moderation.

See the issue :wink:

It was ment a s a compliment… as it was a step up on the Darwin scale. :rofl:

1 Like

You want what C&P always wants.

To see other people get angry.

3 Likes

Should see mine lol
Or just look at the locked thread :wink:

1 Like

3 Likes

Actually if less people typed and more people played the game…I’d rather hear about nothing from the C and P community…they should be busy anyhow.

Same would be said about you…

Did you spend your entire night in amarr again?

yes, the entire evening and passed out after 46 hrs. Had a 3 hr nap, now I’m fresh as a daisy

Morning Daisy or afternoon Daisy?

1 Like

The kind you pull the petals off of.

Roses

You post like a wild chinchilla…owned one…they’re harder to catch than chickens

I own 3 Dobermans so much better then small silly person animals

It was for my child…I’m a cat person…although ive owned pitbulls mainly…beautiful misunderstood species…Is this what c and p want to hear about?

C&p wants to hear about criminals and their lives… Consider this the part of the lives content

stuffing your face with twinkies in front of a computer screen and shooting noobs is content? k

Carrots are better then twinkies

What thread is this again?