What Do You Like About EVE Online?

I like that it lets me collect corpses without the police getting upset

The Drifter police and its Autothysian Lancers might have a word with you while you have corpses in your cargo hold. :wink:

I can completely suck at the game as far as most people are concerned and that has literally no impact on my enjoyment of the things I do.

7 Likes

Hey, I can relate to that, lol

1 Like

I agree with that, actually. Setting all graphics to high and zooming out does look nice.

That place is such a garbage pit. Best avoided imo.
So does the fact it was your first visit there indicate you might be a newer player or have you just been fortunate enough not to have gone there before?

You are quite likely to become a bittervet, Iā€™m afraid. Sooner or later. I do hope you find enjoyment in the game before then and before The Endā„¢. I used to, I have many great memories in EvE. Now I just want to watch itā€™s death throes. Sorry, but I donā€™t think the game now called EvE has many years leftā€¦

2 Likes

I agree. Iā€™ve never been to Jita but from what Iā€™ve read about it, I will never go there.

Freedom and meaningful choices.

The working economy and pvp sandbox.

Self responsibility and making you own your mistakes.

The sheer depth of the game.

5 Likes

you sure thatā€™s not what you dislike?

because you seem to have listed the 4 main things ccp has been working to remove. Why would they do that if people liked them?

except maybe depth they seem to at least try and avoid removing that most of the time.

Mining and the Friendship, and Riot.

It has been a nice & pleasant way to spend some of my leisure time. I really like spaceships!

1 Like

Eve has helped me take out my frustration and resentment as a confirmed, card-carrying Incel, on those more fortunate and content than myself. This release has allowed me to focus more on my own self-pity and less on what others have.

1 Like

I like when they fix bugs.
I like when they redesign ugly ships.
I like when the game doesnt lag and when I dont get socket closeted from nowhere.

2 Likes

If I was not so lazy I would contract you a free Imicus every day just so you can embrace its beauty on a daily basis. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder if theres a bot for that.

Sorry did I say bot I meanā€¦ Erā€¦ A nothing.

I like shooting new players that donā€™t know how to shoot back.

1 Like

I like shooting players that shoot players who donā€™t know how to shoot back, think thatā€™s it.

Oh I also like to shoot players I think might shoot other players that canā€™t shoot back .

So to recap ----- shooting

4 Likes

First and foremost, I love the complexity(even more with the original character creation and the learning skills), and the number of ships and skills. I also like the brutality/death penalty and difficulty of the game(even more so in the old clone system before alpha/ omega). I like that thereā€™s something for everyone.

It reminds me a lot of Ultima online, where you could have a very successful career without ever engaging in combat if you wanted.

4 Likes

do you also like pineapple on pizza, iā€™d say a real life Princess will notā€¦

Unfortunately this is a miss more than a hit.

Letā€™s make the rook line look ā€œfuturisticā€ Oh f22s are futuristic letā€™s model them off that it surely wonā€™t get dated. You know what caldari in general arenā€™t appealing enough letā€™s remove all character from the utilitarian race and make their ships look as generic Sci fy as possible.

Okay weā€™re almost done but we need one more. I know the chimera! It looks far too much like a space fortress and is one of the most iconic ships in eve. Letā€™s turn it into an anemic twig that looks like it would snap itself in half just by firing its engines.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.