What do you miss about Eve that is now gone?

I notice you conveniently left out the part where I stated:

Which basically makes your reply irrelevant to what I posted.

Probably because the threshold between “no skills” and “t1 industrial” is so amazingly low that it doesn’t even break the threshold for novelty, let alone actual usefulness.

The idea that it was ever supposed to be a ship that sees actual, everyday use is completely false.

And that’s completely false, especially since CCP themselves stated what role that ship was intended to do when they added Planetary Interaction to the game.

I don’t know what you’re trying to prove here, other than just stir up crap as usual.

1 Like

Uh huh. They totally intended for a special edition feature-launch celebration ship with no real means of generating more hulls to be an every-day driver, despite the fact that it was already outclassed in the very narrow scope of its “usefulness” by cheap, readily available ships that everyone can fly.

That makes sense.

If you don’t think about it.

Like… at all.

I never said it should be used, I simply answered a question and stated what role CCP intended the ship to fill when they added it to the game.

Now stop trolling me about it.

The genesis of this particular subthread, in case you’ve lost it, was the suggestion that it was actually a useful ship, which it wasn’t.

That wasn’t the genesis of his post, it was just one of many suggestions he posted.

If you gotta make a big deal about it, make your comments to that person. I don’t care if the ship is actually useful or not, I just answered a question about it so bugger off already.

I see. So you figured Ramona McCandless just didn’t know what the Primae does, and was genuinely asking about when the primae was actually a useful ship?

That’s believable.

Watch your language.

Your insinuation is incorrect and more importantly, implies something completely opposite to what I actually posted.

Maybe you can understand this - take your snide troll remarks somewhere else.

1 Like

LowSec was full of some of the most obnoxious players. This is essentially the results of their behavior.

I miss the old Rifter.

4 Likes

Yeah but it still did and does nothing an industrial couldnt do, and they arent exactly SP barrierred, even before injectors.

Heh, so you’re gonna do the same song and dance routine. Ok, so what’s not exactly SP barred, Industrial ships?

Actually it doesn’t matter anyway cuz I don’t really care.

In the future please add more substance to your post so that it’s easily understood.

Im sorry you werent following me.

Im not sure how I could have made it clearer but will do my best next time.

Yeah, that’s real clear. Thanks for pointing it out.

:expressionless:

Im sorry, but imho it was never a useful ship.

But I will make sure to add more substance to posts in response to both you and other people I respond to.

Im not sure Im following why youre being hostile, but its ok, we all have our reasons.

And it will never stop me liking you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t think that riders of high horses realise the risks of traumatic head injuries when they fall off.

2 Likes

Just don’t say things that aren’t so pointlessly incorrect if you don’t want to be corrected, is all.

Also, you understand that when you try to tell people that they’re not allowed to post on an open forum it isn’t really a power move, right? There just isn’t any way to follow up and it just makes you look kind of impotent when the obvious thing happens and your not-actually-enforceable edicts are ignored. If you don’t want to engage in open debate, then don’t. Screaming “troll” at anyone who disagrees with you is just silly.

2 Likes

They need to tear down this game and build a New Eve!!!
I loved this game but they need to

You must be delusional, you never corrected me of anything and everything I posted was correct.

One thing is for sure, I’m sick and tired of you constantly trolling me and if you continue to stalk and harass me here in the forums I’ll report you to customer service.