What do you miss about Eve that is now gone?

Tear threads and trash talk not getting unlisted. The forums were very vibrant before the tyranny of the ISD.

1 Like

Yes that was beautiful.

I miss canflipping too. Although suspect baiting often provides great content.

Kinda a late game thing for me but I miss running up the old pipe @Mr_Epeen drunk with 1.5 bil in a dst on a Saturday night to see if anyone could catch me. Since the shoe was on the other foot, (so to speak) it was nice to know all the lessons learned as a hunter also paid off when being hunted. 2 pros in cats came closest. They only followed for 2 sys but were in visual range the whole time while warping! Thats why I remember it.

being able to walk around the station and what it honestly could have become.

1 Like

I still have no clue what WIS was going to do for the game. Seemed like a dead end to me anyway. Vanguard “seems” like a viable alterative?

WiS, Capitals in HS, Jukebox.

2 Likes

I could get behind carriers in hs. I think dreads, titans and supers should stay out of hs

The reason, why they were banned from HS hasn’t been around for a decade now.
So bring them back.

From my understanding them being in highsec at all was a fluke that was fixed lol they were never supposed to be in hs

At the very beginning of the Game, every Ship was able to be everywhere and that how it should to be imo, in a so called “real” Sandbox MMO.

CCP banned them from HS, because they were able to tank and even kill concord ships.
But this no longer exist.
Concord nowadays will blow up a officer fitted titan in same time, they kill a ganking catalyst.

CCP always wanted to get more ship blown up, more time/money sink.
Bringing Back Caps would be a Win Win Situation.

1 Like

Because what this game desperately needs is people solo-farming incursion HQs, and groups like BLACKFLAG being able to defend their war HQs with fighter support from a hundred carrier alts.

You have my vote!

2 Likes

then the other side need caps to or more peoples.
Finally big fights in HS.

Concord sees many big fights in HS

I personaly think, they dont bring caps back HS simple because the server cannot handle it. ( the fights resulting from it )

Ganking some Freigther in Uedama till Concord comes, is not really a “big fight”. ^^

2 Likes

I had never seen a larger fight than fleeting with my Princess

/adding that it even effected the Time Dilation

Caps would become cheaper and make the price of plex so high that you could buy one for 20 bucks

Not really many big fights but rarely there are or at least were big events in the past:

i doubt it.
But even if, so ?

It was a supportive comment regarding capitals in HS other than freighters.

/Now let’s all try to imagine Jove Space being opened and to celebrate that opening a brand new Jove Empire Carrier along with other ship lines all introduced and made a daily omega login reward for each day over the set celebration period.

I just hope that warps in.