What Eve is like for a new player

I wanted to put these two items in juxtaposition because I am curious as to why you did not just bind the 4 requisite keys so you could be a pro and stop dying every single time you log on?

The players are not interested in me. Not a single player wanted to play with me because I didn’t understand the game or have the equipment to join them, I joined a couple corps and all of them felt more like scams then actual communities of players.

Eve University? Pandemic Horde? Brave Newbies?

There are organizations in the game that exist specifically to help players like you get started.

The story is non existent when you join the game. There is no motive by the game to join you with other players. The missions and agent careers are stale and feel like a cell phone game. The only purpose in this game is ISK and i can buy that with real money so why would I play the game.

Re: Story - Eve is an open world sandbox. There is no singular story, but there are many different stories written every day. Here is one about a lone hero standing up to tyrannical ore-barons.

Re: Isk - I suppose there are some people for whom ISK is a goal itself but I believe the more accurate view of ISK is that it is simply another resource.

Yeah, it’s pretty absurd of them, charging for a service that costs money to develop, operate, and maintain.

3 Likes