What if

Nope, the weekend was a complete “Pass” yet again. And after today SAPI has imploded and is fail cascading. They will be evaccing from Delve for the next 10 - 14 days and TEST is going to the Drone Regions and Brave…well Brave realizes they are ■■■■■■ and also evaccing now too.

2 Likes

HAPPY CAKE DAY MY DUDE
PS : Goons always win.

1 Like

Newerbie question - What is the “TTT” he says CCP changed that lead to the decision not to press on?

Unless you have all of CCP’s internal data, it’s not “period.”

Tranquility Trading Tower in Perimeter. It’s where most of the PLEX was bought/sold along with Jita.

1 Like

The Tranquility Trading Tower is a Keep Star in Perimeter with a market service. It’s prime location makes it the premier trade station in the game…until npc fees were slashed.

I don’t know who runs the TTT, but the word is all the big null groups get a slice of the pie.

1 Like

That now makes sense, what he said about TTT in the video.

What if:

1. CCP removes insurance in NS from all used ships.
  2. Will cover each subsequent mulibox with a 20% surcharge:
    1st -100% 15euro: or the equivalent in PLEX (500)
    2nd - 120%
    3rd - 140%
    6th - 30 euro: 200% or the equivalent in PLEX ( 1000 )
  3. SKIN extractors (let’s say 3 per unit)
  4. It will fire the loser who struggles with a cut and hemorrhage by stopping the heartbeat
    to restore the fun of the game…

I like it.
I wish there was a way to stop the VPN Alpha Multiboxers

TEST got a big slice. Goons got 20%, but with TTT taking a hit is/was really bad for TEST.

1 Like

Now imagine TTT blowing up.

3 Likes

While nothing is impossible, being in hisec very very doubtful unless Concord was turned off.

Given how pissed Goons are…who knows.

They could build Hive City in place of it.

Avoid Perimeter for the next month? I remember seeing the earlier battles over TTT.

That’d be worth a watch.

And take your festival launchers and fireworks when you watch. :smiling_imp:

I hear TEST is just handing their TTT ISK over to Fraternity these days…gotta pay for that couch and their debt.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.