What is going on with Serpentis Resistances?

To deal with the sensor damps, you can try (1) a sig amp, (2) scripted sebo, (3) training long range targeting, and/or (4) switching to a brawling ship. You’ll need to fit a solid tank in a brawling ship, but you’ll get extra DPS out of the deal. I used to use brawling ships when missioning against serpentis, and never remember having any issue with the damps.

And, of course, if you have selectable damage, go for kinetic and then thermal.

Why not instead of dealing with fixing your standings yourself, you pay someone to do it for you? and you can continue in Caldari space or wherever you wanna be, while your gallente standings go up

Wow, so far I imagine the OP as this

GettyImages-200218805-005-589296c05f9b5874ee242b38

What you should do, instead of whining is ask questions.

Because there are many people who can clear them easily.

Maybe your approach is wrong.
Maybe your fit / ship is wrong.

First things first, if you can’t shoot more then 80 km with missiles, what the hell are you flying and how is it fit.
Plenty of ships can easily shoot further out.

Secondly, if you kill them before they get in your range (or after you burn out of their range if you are dropped on top of them) then they can’t damp you.

1 Like

Exactly.

Scoots was talking about normal missions.

Burner missions were added to pose a good challenge. And the bounty reflects that

and OP, you posts are full of whining about bounties/rewards
If you don’t like this mission, don’ o it
If you play only for the reward, you are on the wrong way, imo.
Facing a challenge, searching to improve the fit or your strategy to win, or even ask for help from a friend is a part of the fun that you can get from pve

1 Like

Just to spare you the disappointment: neither of those is going to happen.

I wonder what OP is going to do when he finds out about the messed up insurance system, LOL.

1 Like

Or incoming trig dps…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.