What is going to happen to hangers

Starfield has the exact same UI and gameplay as No Man’s Sky, right down to the flora and fauna scanning and mining…

I do like No Man’s Sky.

An actual MMO might be kinda cool.

I don’t keep up with it though after the on release fiasco I read eventually they made it much better but still seemed the concept is kinda boring due to repetitively doing the same resource gathering stuff forever basically.

Did they add some exciting gameplay or it is more for the builder type of experience like minecraft and such?

(Which am not against but nowadays not really in the mood for, though could spend countless hours on city builders, business simulators, transportation management simulators and construction / building type of games when in the mood so have no issue with them.)

Show off Hematos!

I spent a couple of hours the other day touring ‘last bases’ near the galactic core, that some players build before crossing into the next galaxy; there are some really creative people here and there.

Yah yah yah what he said

Very very nice

Sweet collection! :slight_smile:

hey
remember
that bhaalgorn
:pleading_face:

1 Like

Don’t worry, the hangers will be fine :rofl:
71NTCeZWdfL._AC._SR360,460

1 Like

Christmas is early this year. Contract up.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

ty santa :santa:
its beautiful
bf75db1646afbf909434001688c29e97_w200

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.