What is point of this Expansion?

after reading the OP and all replys i really thing the most important thing in EVE is to cry about something in game … rofl

if you like the expansion → cool
if you dont like it → ok do something else
you dont have to think about it much just do what you do
maybe its was not for you but for someone else who dosnt like what you do
if everyone does the same thing it would be a problem

example:

umm … i like it very much … i dont run for them but if one is arround i go and kill it with some guys … its cool stuff … you get isk … you get loot … sometimes good sometimes bad but all in all … its fun … even when i trashed a expensive rattlesnake … its part of the game to lose stuff … who cares …
but you cant say its trash … we like it … you dont have to … i bet someone likes the new expansion too

JuuR

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry, but I can certainly say it’s trash. The fact that under 5% of the players might like it is irrelevant.

When you pay for a service, you expect the service provider to use the money and resources you pay them to improve their service. You don’t say “Oh hey cool you spent the past six months spending your development time on something that virtually nobody wants or uses”.

There are people who would like it if you made ships randomly explode during jump gate warps. The fact that a few players like something does not justify the development time spent on it. See “Walking In Stations”.

Develop the features that get people playing and paying. Don’t waste time on developing stuff that someone said “Hey I bet we could do this and it would be cool, right?” without having a clue as to how the player base would engage with it.

No real patch notes, no feature discussion just your @#@# is rf'd lol.....on one hand its kinda funny on the other its a complete cluster!@# made by a company I don’t know any more.

does the ant know why the boot crushed him?

@Kezrai_Charzai

rofl … no you cant … if only 5% think its cool … its still good for the 5% …

if only 100 guys watch fishing on sports channel its a good thing for them … even if i think its trash … you just have no right to call everything you dont use or dont like trash …

i think you have no clue how many people like something in game … maybe there is no 2nd guy who likes what you want to do in EVE … so we kick it out … its just trash …

i see you just trolling arround … just think befor you write such trash … there is something for everyone in eVE … even if you dont like it …

and no walk in station was total useless … how often did you use it?

JuuR

1 Like

The point is instead of getting rid of the current laughable boring meta, to introduce fights vs NPC in Horde mode.
Any more questions?

“but, but, but I love the story, omg, I love the lore, omg, I wanna fight them !!!” *Sad eyes…

No worries kid, new wave of police skins and tattoos on the way to keep you entertained.

1 Like

well they do complain every csm report about the lack of destruction compared to production. its not out fault that since the start of the game people run entire research and construction armies. Back in the day if you wanted a factory or lab in the main regions, you had to beat them to the station. your only choice back then setup a pos or go to dead regions or low sec. i used to see 1 person take all the slots in a region as jobs were cycled all in 1 go

i do nullsec pvp. but now ccp forced me in to pve. you cant scan them down or see on dscan.

there hole mechanic is broken.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.