What is the highest dps a cruisers has had

please send the fit if you can it must be a tech 1

not sure about highest dps but i am petty sure a HAM’s with rage missiles will do the best DPS/range ratio on a cruiser sized ship.

but i would still imagine a blaster boat thats requires to be on top will do the best

1 Like

For PvP or PvE?

For pvp

I’ll post some fits later.

Blaster boats are usually highest but the meta is mainly kiting right now.

Thread moved to correct category.

It’s about 2000dps for the murder-death-ray hac. Forgot the name of the triglavian ship.

Edit:

Now I remember, the ikitursa, I believe was the name of the triglavian hac. However I am not sure, if I used 2x green or regular tech 2 radiation sinks.
My advice, log on the test server and try it yourself. Fit an ikitursa and the radiation sinks, then jump to a nullsec system and shoot a POCO at some planet, to spool the thing up to full.

At the time of the test the boat was new and the implant set wasn’t available at the time, so try that one out too.

[Thorax, Solo PvP]

Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste
800mm Steel Plates II
Multispectrum Coating II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Damage Control II

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Warp Scrambler II
Fleeting Compact Stasis Webifier
Medium F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster, Cap Booster 800

Heavy Electron Blaster II, Void M

Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump I
Medium Explosive Armor Reinforcer I

Hammerhead II x5

That’s a fine little rax fit

1 Like

The most i’ve ever had was HAM rage kinetic tengu with roughly 1200 dps on perfect skills

so would this be a good fit

for this ship

Thats a t3 ship, i think they just want a t1 ship/fits

If that is a hauler, no, it is not. You can yourself out in 4-5 seconds and all your modules turn off. You may as well just fly without modules.

What is this supposed to do?

Oh dear Jesus. Please put that thing down and step slowly away from it until a special team can take it outside and incinerate it. We are all here to help you; what exactly are you trying to accomplish? Give us some goals and we can give you some fits.

1 Like

Highest dps cruiser? No other context?

Not sure, and no access to Pyfa or the game right now, but I’d guess blasters. Polarized blasters on a cruiser bonused for such hybrid weapons, like a Thorax.

Try a polarized blaster Thorax.

I think we need more information to really help this guy. Someone who fit 2 webs and 3 SARs to a hauler should probably not be rolling around in a polarized fit. I wish he would come back so we could figure out what he wanted. Come back @Mindahouf_Davaham . Help us help you.

high dps for PvP fights that i won’t die in that fit up there was just so i could ask some questions about if it would be effective in a fleet

Minda has been asking lots of oddball noob questions since he started. If he’s not back here he’ll be in general asking something almost-trollish in nature.

No, that is almost the worst fit you can possibly imagine. It’s why I suspect trollbait or ninja-begging in your posts - most of them scream “I’m so incredibly bad at this please send me massive aid”.

Given the OP you asked and the terribad fit you linked, if your post is honest it would imply you’re trying to make either a terrible hauler that can somehow slow down a high-dps cruiser for a few second before it explodes… or you have some concept of a ‘bait ship’ to lure in cruisers and get them to shoot you so someone else can kill them.

No matter what the intent is, this is a terrible mix of modules on a hauler. It’s neither fish nor fowl, hauler nor good bait.

If you can outline what you’re trying to achieve, people can either give better advice (it would be hard to give worse) or tell you that whatever you’re trying to achieve is a bad idea.

Edit: Why are you asking for DPS cruisers and surviving fleet fights and then linking an industrial hauler that does neither?

1 Like

There are no fits that you won’t die in. People die in every fit in every ship every day. If you are in a fleet, ask them what you should fly. If they don’t care, fly a stabber. Go to the Eve Workbench and look up AC Stabber fits. Find one that fits the skills you can use. Go blow up in it. Repeat.

The thing with fleets is that usually they either:

• Give you one or more very specific ship fits to fly

• Give you a few sample fits you can use or modify to taste

• Let you fly anything but because it’s a fleet there’s someone there who you can ask for suggestions

As others have said, good cheap high DPS cruisers are blaster thoraxes or autocannon stabbers, but ask the people in your fleet.

I like your Thorax fit. I would choose the dual repairer variant, but I can definitely see the appeal of this one.