Max dps citadel ereaser battleship

im looking for ship and fit that will easily reinforce SOLO undefended and low power fortizar in highsec. planning to destroy it but i have no idea what ship to get and what fit. the fortizar owners are either bannned from eve or not active anymore.

im doing about 2060 dps with this,i know fit might be “wrong” looking for advices. no mid slot mods fitted because was so hurry and since they dont play i wont get any resistance from them.

[Vindicator, Amak Boma’s Vindicator]
Federation Navy Magnetic Field Stabilizer
Dread Guristas Drone Damage Amplifier

Polarized Neutron Blaster Cannon

Large Hybrid Burst Aerator I

Gecko x2

Void L x33840

Clearly you haven’t heard, that the Trig ships are pretty much purpose made for Structure bashing…

79% cap stable, dishing out 3396 DPS once it gets wound up. That’s 2891 from the gun, and 505 from the Ogres (compared to the 446 from your Geckos).

Even if you don’t splurge for the Officer mods, the Faction fit is 77.9% stable and deals 3050 DPS.

2 Likes

i want to stay away from triglavian ships for while. looking for any other battleships.
officer leshak imo looks great but on killmail.

Shiny Vindi KM is still shiny.

Difference is, mine will do is 1000 DPS faster. And mine isn’t handicapped by Polarized weapons, so it could still try and mount a Shield tank.

1 Like

Touched up the Faction fit a little. Added some semblance of shield tank, as well as Implants. Now it’ll do 4079 DPS with 98k EHP.

1 Like

please dont suggest leshak. i want other options.

The oracle is a solid choice for bashing structures

If you’re going for cheap, which is sounds like you are an Oracle is prob best. Otherwise, while you don’t want to hear it, nothing will beat a leshak.

2 Likes

Lol, make up your mind. You asked for a way to easily reinforce and destroy Citadels. There is nothing better than the Leshak. Any other options will be suboptimal.

4 Likes

If you want AFK, aka no reload, free cost (no ammo) bash machine, Armageddon navy issue with ogre and shield tank is still the best option. 4k DPS Leshak is absolutely winner, but OP apparently want to hear “your Vindicator is awesome, best option ever!” so the discussion is pointless IMHO.

4 Likes

have maxed out artillery/autocannon and blaster/railgun skills and torpedo/heavy missiles. max 600-750m can spend on citadel basher.

maybe leshak is good but i want to hear other opinions about other ships,i consider leshak as option but i want to see other options.

Bring friends.

Hate to say it even the Paladin is hard pushed to get close to a fully powered up Leshak.

I’ve had critical hits of just under 19k on structures with a leshak.

And skill wise my Laser and Disintegrator are identical lvl5 with lvl4 specialization, lvl5 Amarr and Trig Battleships,and lvl4 Marauder.

I used to be Amarr or Faction, now favour Trjg more.

Cost wise its not as bad as some make out, you can find skillbooks cheap if you look for them, or do some abyssal sites and get for free.

I thought about doodling up a Paladin for this as well. But Marauders don’t get any better DPS when they Siege, they only get better tank. Dreads are the ones that get better Siege DPS.

3 Likes

So based on the above, ever narrowing, criteria (even the initial Vindi fit is above budget @1.2bil, from PYFA) I think maybe a Dominix Navy Issue (Dominix if you’ve got half decent drone skills) is the only available option (‘easily’ of course being ruled out)… Fit it with blasters, largest sized T2 drones you can use (sentries?) and a shield tank for more dmg mods in the lows. If you have good drone skills, use a Dominix with sentries instead, if not just bring as much anti-matter as you can carry and hope no one else drops in to spoil the show, remembering to reload whenever the guns empty.

Good luck.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

2000 dps, around 800 M

No experience with structure bash, so I don’t know if it’s feasible to sit directly in optimal…

[Typhoon Fleet Issue, *Simulated Typhoon Fleet Issue Fitting]
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II

Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II

Polarized 800mm Repeating Cannon
Polarized Torpedo Launcher
Polarized Torpedo Launcher

Large Core Defense Field Extender I

‘Augmented’ Ogre x5

Hail L x2160
Inferno Rage Torpedo x120

Drones do more DPS than Sentries. But even then, this only does 2268 DPS total.

Wouldn’t any turret or missiles boat become a problem with reloading ammo once the clips are emptied?

I thought the Oracle was still the overall best structure basher since you don’t have to reload ammo and you do decent damage for as long as you want.

problem with polarized oracle and t2 crystals is that they break often and less dps.
RHML reload time is pretty long and will diminish citadel bash attempt.
Torpedo reload time is shorter than rhml but still eoungh to cancel repair pausing for few seconds and over time those seconds build up and you can miss timer.

i have considered the missile platform and to make it work would require me to add another missile ship to continue firing while i reload just to not lose few seconds…

the dominix navy idea seems to be actually that what i look for and reload time wont pla there much role.

ps. oracle is still best for poco/pos bash but single oracle will not reinforce fortizar.

forgot to mention that i was going to use pyrolance booster dose 4 and implants,perhaps for artillery/blaster. will have to look further.

Abaddon will do more dps than oracle/paladin/nightmare.
Tempest regular one not a joke fleet issue will do more than machariel you will need to utilize all weapon slots not just guns.
Typhoon fleet issue same deal torps 2 guns drones and will do more than vindicator.
Polarize them or not.

Also…

…Leshak.