What is "Your" favorite apparel in the game?

For me I saw Bioadaptive Kybernaut Combat Suit and nothing comes close. For anybody that is proud of their pilot’s apparel, what are considered the best looking apparel? I only have the plain stuff and want to find something better.

Also, what is the best apparel in Eve that is reasonably priced? I don’t want to spend 20 billion for a Bioadaptive Kybernaut Combat Suit but I don’t mind spending 1 billion for a totally cool apparel set.
Thanks

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool. Guess I’ll need to save up…

1 Like

Men’s Imperial War Reserves Jacket

1 Like

@DeMichael_Crimson :wink:

1 Like

I like my original Quafe t-shirt I got back in 2012. I believe it was part of a fanfest goody bag and also a reward for watching the fanfest Twitch stream which is how I got it. Been wearing it everyday since, it probably stinks pretty damn bad now. :face_vomiting:

The shirt is reasonably rare now and worth a pretty penny.

3 Likes

lol, thanks for the tag…

I currently have 751 different Men’s and Women’s Apparel items in my collection.

As for the OP’s question, I don’t know which one is my favorite.

:thinking: Probably why I’m always changing my apparel and creating a new portrait every couple of months… :wink:

2 Likes

By the way to answer your question…

I prefer the Men’s & Women’s Frostline Exploration Suit for most of my characters, which is a somewhat intended corp uniform for my corp (although only my own chars wear it in the corp and never even told anyone else as it is a corp deliberately without duties, restrictions or requirements), although my main wears something different and most of my non-corp alts (maybe all of them) wear it too.

I also like the Genolution set: Women’s Genolution Tactical Goggles and Women’s Genolution Combat Suit but it only fits one of my characters.

The two can also be combined:

I think they are also cheap in case someone decides to buy them from the market.

4 Likes

yellow-space-suit
I just wish this space suit came in blue.

4 Likes
1 Like

Actualy fact. It took sending 4 sets of yellow to Princess to learn that Blue is her favorite color.

1 Like

SSGC :face_with_monocle:

That’s subjective. Prices range from 25 to 125 PLEX. What’s “best” is what you like in this case.

I would like to dress my character with more than the default bland clothing this year so I want this one
and will see if these tights go nicely with it.

I hope they both come in black.

3 Likes

Paradoxical Scarf

1 Like

Only leather, and nothing else. Not sure you can create a char like this any more, I think they made some “underwear” mandatory at some point. :rofl:

2 Likes

The Green/Gold and Upwell Executive coats. Too lazy to link a screenshot.

Im actually saving up for a blue pair of these this year for Christmas.

and checking the markets indicates the blue heels are rather rare.
womens-blue-minima-heels

3 Likes

Some of the Apparel items listed in the Database haven’t been seeded into the game yet.

1 Like

I like the hats. None of them in particular, just the hats in general.

Hats hide long hair though so where does the hair go in such a small cap?

1 Like

I want this one piece. I hope it’s still available.

1 Like