What is your ISK per hour ratio?

And you need to share this so called “fact” on an internet forum where most people lie through their teeth to gain adorations or applause?

Then you say this? You make so much and then youre undecided whether Eve, an online game, is a good “investment” of your riches? Smacks of desperation and the need to validate yourself.

But hey do whatever floats your boat.

As Mr Epeen and others have stated industry is a good route but its, like most things in Eve, quite cutthroat. Good margins though when I did it years ago… well decade now or more.

I just keep a float of a couple of B to make purchases and to pay for manufacturing jobs, but anything beyond that is usually spent on ships.

I like to keep at least 2 of any ship (more if I like em) fitted and ready so that if one gets blow’d up I can immediately use the second without an unscheduled schlep to Market.

I have a number of bases around New Eden and like to have a lot of the same stuff at each so that I can just jump into a clone and do stuff without wondering if I have what I need.

Am I missing out by not sitting on a high ISK balance?

It does sounds odd , doesn’t it ?

:thinking:

Terms and conditions apply, the value of investments can go down as well as up, your phone can ring and the caller ID can just be the word MARGIN

1 Like

Lmao haha

Why waste your time earning/stealing ISK ingame, when you can simply win EVE by buying/selling PLEX?

Your claims of income need to be proven however.

This can be done simply by sending Zaera 100 billiion ISK, which she will return.

1 Like

No idea. I never cared about that.

2 Likes

Indeed, why waste time grinding ingame currency, and focus time on building something directly with folks and with a common goal.

eve is a game, not a job… don’t care about isk per hour as i play for fun and relaxation away from the RW

8 Likes

Buying ingame currency is more efficient than grinding, but it can ruin the game for you as why spend time trying to get something when you can just buy it. What have you accomoplished when everythign you have was acquired with your credit card?

What risk do you take when you can replace all your losses easily with your credit card? Instead of using cheap frigates for pvp , you just buy another strategic cruiser or navy ship ( winks at @DrysonBennington)?

2 Likes

You level other players standing for free?

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

I am unsure why everyone assumes a Credit card is used for this. I imagine most people are using Debit cards. Paying 24% interest on PLEX is probably not the most astute financial transaction to be fair.

In any case, there are things money can’t buy, like manufacturing jobs and the completion thereof. Also rare BPs, which can only be found or stolen (if they’re on contracts, they’re not rare!)

mastercard1

Yes I realised as I was typing it but I didn’t expect anyone to hang a lantern on it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

True

I dont think the buying of ingame currency strictly restricts myself to buying/flying ships though

Plenty other things to build with it.

Maybe it isn’t about the money

Exactly!

1 Like

There was some potential for this to be an interesting thread before the NPCs took over (as usual).

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Mr_Epeen

1 Like

21 Offtopic comments where removed.

2 Likes