What is your ISK per hour ratio?

Impressive

After being ganked x4 and podded x2 in the last 3 days Iā€™m massively in the negative lmao

Well, since you donā€™t know where the mute function is, itā€™s the last option on the list below.

mute

Now donā€™t let the door hit your NPC @ss on the way out.

3 Likes

You are ā€˜payingā€™ either wayā€¦either with money or with time. The whole reason I worked to earn the money I have to spend on games is so I wouldnā€™t then have to work again for less than Ā£1 an hour just to get some pixel ore. Iā€™ve already done the work. Now I am enjoying the fruits of it !

2 Likes

I know where it is.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

@Mr_Epeen
Nonsense. Do let the door hit your NPC @ss on the way out.

2 Likes

Epeen is salty because Iā€™m a new player, and Iā€™ve made more isk than him.

2 Likes

@Aiko_Danuja Welcome to EVE Online, Aiko.
As for ā€œMrā€ Epeen, Iā€™d be jealous too if I had to go around with a moronic name like that.

2 Likes

Thank you!

If you check the old forums, youā€™ll realize heā€™s been crying for two decades.

2 Likes

Some players think that Crying is a career in New Eden. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

It actually is, EPen runs the alts that run around crying ā€œI lost my ships can someone plz donate 1 million isk to help me get a new Ventureā€.

Minersā€¦ :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

This brings back a memory something like ā€¦. Aiko Danuja we want your corpse bad!!!

1 Like

They wanted mine too

2 Likes

This has gone too far off the original topic. Closed.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting