What system is Hi-Sec, but has a gate to low sec and Null sec? Any?

Hi all!

I hope you are having a great day!

I was just curious for some awesome PVP, are there any systems that are high security, but have a gate to low sec and null sec?

I want to find an area that is away from major trade hubs that has a lot of traffic due to it being a hi sec system with immediate access to low sec and null sec.

THANKS!

I only know of three high - null direct connections, and those systems aren’t near lowsec. There are lots of High-Low-Null jumps, though.

Try Chooka/Dital, right next to Provi & the Bleak Lands.

I know of 1 highsec system (Keberz in Khanid) that connects to both lowsec (Nourbal) and nullsec (HED-GP in Catch).

There are 3 other highsec systems with direct connection to nullsec. These are Dital to KBP7-G, Kari to Y-MPWL and Torrinos to EC-P8R.

There are lots of lowsec systems that connect to both high and null. Find them on Dotlan

2 Likes

I stand corrected. I guess I wasn’t impressed by Nourbal when I was there :slight_smile:

Nobody mentions Orvolle? It’s also both connecting low-sec (Oulley) and null-sec (PF-346 in Syndicate). And I think that there may be more ignored.

3 Likes

I think you have the winning answer.

M-OEE8 Goto Taisy Goto Nalvula Goto Vuorrassi
Null, Low, Low, High

Not exactly what you asked for, but close.

Nalvula is now moved to Trig region, so change your route.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.