What to do with all my compressed ore?

I have 22 billion ISK of compressed ore. Some of it might be compressed ice. What shall I do with all this? Moon changes coming soon - sit on it and wait for appreciation?

keep it until all SOV alliances’ stashes start running dry?

1 Like

So 20 years?

4 Likes

can only hope lot’s of Titans, Supers and general Cap Ships get lost in various wars around null; you could help out in that regard I’m sure Bombers Bar will gladly accept another pilot in their fleets :rofl:

2 Likes

If you have good reproc skills I would process the lot. Sell one third of the minerals, keep one third in reserve, the last third I would build freighters/orcas/bowheads and put them on the market.

That way you spread the risk. Otherwise you can speculate and do nothing.

We have a comedian here.

1 Like

You could also build one of these.

2 Likes

If you donate the rocks to James 315, he will use the proceeds to benefit the orphans of highsec.

4 Likes

Orphans he created by ganking their parents…

(and - how can you have orphans in a universe where everyone is immortal ?)

4 Likes

The capsuleer miners destroy the homes of the non-immortals, leaving untold devastation in the wake of their limitless greed.

2 Likes

OP, personally I’d contract a hauling service to take it to a trade hub (preferably suckerville …er…jita, put it up for sale at a very good profit, forget about it and make isk off of someone else buying it for speculation.

If he really wants, he should come in and ask for himself.

Until then, he won Eve.

You might find this hard to believe, but James 315 logs in several times each week to personally handle the Code SRP. He doesn’t chat a lot, but he gives us a wave/salute.

1 Like

If you send it to me I will be sure to invest it in a very lucrative venture.

Sell it, as long as Goonswarm keeps raining minerals on the market like mold spores prices won’t really go “up” by much, goons have the best industrial/mining ops bar none, look at the stats, I don’t hate tho, it’s incredible that you can organize people over a game to do so much.

Lies . Everyone knows resources are relatively infinite in New eden

Does that include human lives? Non-capsuleer lives? People just trying to scrape out an existence between the rocks, only to be annihilated when the strip miners tear apart their rocky home.

2 Likes

Like this one?

Cause the modus operandi is the same

1 Like

I am already very excited about the monthly reports for March.
I know from a reliable source that on average half of the miners do nothing or very little.