What video are you watching today?

Ah ok. The site must have a bug then cause on my end it definitely looks like you pinged me.
But never mind since you didn’t.

They gonna get another chance as starting many wars with their neighbours such as Lebanon, Iran, Syria.

1 Like

Hopefully, they will bring Carlos Ghosn to justice. It’s a crime against nature and humanity that there is no 400z convertible :racing_car:

Dr Dionysius Lardner in the 1820s and 1830s wrote that humans would find it difficult to breath at speeds above 30mph. Furthermore he thought eyesight would be damaged by the eyes trying to focus on scenery as it passed too quickly

So there ya go. If you exceed 30mph, make sure to bring an oxygen tank and keep your eyes closed.

Don’t worry about your passengers screaming, it means they are loving it.

1 Like

It would be concerning because I already act like I have oxygen deprivation.

For the next hour I am watching various clips from the TV Series The Muppet Show
Miss Piggy is tied to the railway tracks

1 Like

Interesting video as usual…

…but he kind of misses one point, that is, the sand shortage is not just about construction, but also about clean, salt-free, mineral-free sand for glass and silicon production.

1 Like

She didnt have a mining permit

Bail - 1 billion ISK

2 Likes

All this time I thought sand came only from sea shells but now I learned something today, thank you.

Well done to her. She has succeeded where all else have failed.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like