What video are you watching today?

I am rather more concerned about how smooth everything runs graphically, not how many triangles models have or haw many particles I can see on screen. I would rather turn off some feature to get more fps.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Beautiful but deadly.

2 Likes

If the magic mushroom people get eaten, do the dinosaurs trip ou? That would be the fun part to watch. Dinoā€™s trying to eat a tree. A herd of velaciraptors, all freaked out after eating a vilage of tripped out cavemen.

1 Like

Iā€™m an expert niether on magic nor on mushroom. lol
But I think if eaten within a certain time frame, yes, them dinos be trippinā€™. But the big ones would need quite a few human snacks to feel the effects.
High Velociraptors would be funny to watch.

1 Like

They would probably just stand around until they stopped tripping.

1 Like

ā€¦ Or dance to Barney the Dinosaur tune :sweat_smile:

I bet my bottom dollar there ainā€™t no extraterrestrials out there.

1 Like

Fun fact, psychoactive substances are a vegetal/mushroom way to tell silly animals to get lost and stop eatingā€¦ If theyā€™re trippinā€™, theyā€™re not munchinā€™.

(But then pineapples kind of try to digest YOU while you eat themā€¦ That stingy feeling in pineapple taste is a substance splitting some chemicals in your mouth cellsā€¦)

2 Likes

Do they use that in zooā€™s or on safaris orā€¦?

Kind of hard without a functioning digestive system.

Where no man has gone before.

2 Likes

More beautiful and deadly.

1 Like
2 Likes

What to expect from S.E.T.i. in 2024.

1 Like

Tik Tok video of waste rubbish/plastic being used to create LEGO like blocks.

Forms could used to pour concrete around the blocks to create both interior and exterior walls.

Rebar would be placed in the center of each with the rebar for the foundation layer being set in concrete at a depth of 8 feet with three feet above ground and five below. The bottom of the foundation layer would be buried at 2 feet with an angled bottom to help direct runoff water to drainage pipes.

Mounting pins would be anchored into the concrete while pouring. The mounting pins would then have sections of insulated wall mounted.

Each section of rebar would be welded to section before it and concrete poured into each hole in the block.

1 Like

Rockinā€™ With Robin

1 Like
1 Like

Watching documentaries about ancient civilizations is always interesting. I like how the ancients didnt have any engineering books to build a home but took the idea of a cave and built homes using rocks, trees, vines. Over time concrete and mud were created to build the same homes.

2 Likes
1 Like