What Would Make It Special

Stop assuming YOU are only right. The sp equality idea spits in the eye of every capsuleer who gives a damn!

“I like having unfair advantages.”

“Unfair” is a presumption that is categorically false which if true would require eula violation.

They’re statistically better performances.

You have no Data that supports character building is not fun game design! Goofball!!

Building a character is possible with natural options.

Ugh, im so sick of you.

“I’m refuted.”

EVE rewards patience.

Injector babies ruined the game.

I don’t know if CCP can fix it.

1 Like

i don’t mind
OFC i want to be royally rewarded in plex and isk for my 10 years
you can have all the skills in the game and still be a noob

Darling, you can buy 500,000,000 SP with your credit card if you want.
We can even abolish SP and give everybody max skills from day one for free.
That will only lead to MORE ragequits, worse player retention and an even faster dying game.
Why?
Because SP is only a tiny factor when it comes to EVE.
You need to have a deep knowledge of how the game mechanics work in order to really get an edge.
You need to have fleetmates that also share that understanding.

SP is not a universal panacea that will suddenly bring all new players on a par with the veterans.
You have to put the time into learning how to actually play the game.

3 Likes

I don’t believe you.

To quote a Famous Jedi Master;

That
is why you fail

AND there is a that real life social capability that enables some folks to form corps and alliances with others vs. those (like myself) who are a bit inept at it. Instant SP won’t fix that.

How long training potentially takes was already mentioned twice; and it’s true for every pilot of which you’re intrigued with fleeting.

The topic is about what’s editable via development.

no SP reduces the game to just sk
the game is already reduced to just isk
if you have isk you can buy the sp to fly anything
soooooooooooooooo
this will only reduce the amount of isk you have do hoard

edit:
in my individual case since i don’t have isk the only real asset i have is my SP and i don’t care to get more SP because i fly what i fly and im satisfied with that i just need a good compensation for my 10 years game time paid and my sp to say whatever

that said i dont like the idea

edit2:
on the bright side the day one purple fitter pirate battleships losts would be hilarious

1 Like

Man! That was like a bucket of cold water on my head. I have that just-a-few-more-skills-so-I-need-to-have-these-implants-and-can’t-risk-them syndrome. And that main toon has PLENTY of things to use. I need to overcome such stupidity.

1 Like

yeah dude
i dont even use implants because i will die anyway so why bother

Bump.

The game is okay…the over-the-top hyperbolic praise just isn’t something I can get on board with though. The game’s bleeding population because it’s like 6/10 if I’m being honest, but hey–glad you’re still in-love.