What would you change in Eve if you could

Let me pay to remove in-hangar advertising,

3 Likes

I would make industrial ships have combat capabilities. Making them more defensible while somehow being able to fight back against pirate scum such as myself.

station owners should be free to choose what to have inside their stations. I would love to remove those adds from other corps and put my adds and warnings for the users inside my stations

5 Likes

Itā€™s time lvl 5 missions came back to high-sec along with supers.

Iā€™d have the Eve Gate open and The Empires get attacked by Earth Humanity.

Iā€™D GET RID OF MANAGEMENT

3 Likes

There, I fixed it for you

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a really good one. Kudos!

1 Like

Join Pirate factions and start in one, regardless of how hardcore it is.

Pirate faction battlecruisers, bombers, command ships and recon ships.

Ship interiors.

Iā€™d remove the thtoopid speech bubblesā€¦
And roll back to the agent finder, while at itā€¦

1 Like

Rollback to 2012.

jack

1 Like

Ship spinning counter is working fine. Just start spinning and counter will appear soon.

1 Like

I canā€™t remember how long it has been since the whole door thing. But walking in stations and the promise to make eve more than submarines vs lock boxes was cool. I just donā€™t think CCP can pull it off and star citizen will likely be the death of this game.

Itā€™s still there, it only shows up after 30 spins. You have to earn it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Iā€™d bring back the requirement for faction standings to anchor highsec POSs/Citidels in highsec. I used to make so much damn isk off that service back in the day. Before CCP decided to kill off an entire profession in eve. :frowning:

3 Likes

Donā€™t be sad, itā€™s not the only profession they killed making hundreds of people quit in the process. Be happy! They wipe whole groups, not just individuals one by one! :smiley:

:brohug:

Keep your probe away from his exhaust yellow.

Oh bromeo,
Oh bromeo.
I love you,
No homeo.

:blush:

1 Like

who needs social interactions when you can do everything with MOAR ALTS!!!

also if I did anything id go back to the blog last janurary that ccp said they were looking at limiting Omega accounts to 1 account like Alphas because ā€œbalanceā€ (the whole paragraph deleted about 3 months later from the same blog, should have saved the webpage offline/ taken a pic)

Make skill training at least 3x faster and kill all the bots.