What would you do with five billion isk?

probably let it sit in my wallet because I cba to log in. Eventually buy plex or move it over to my trading character. I have a few items I update orders for every few weeks when I do log in.

2 Likes

Fund a newbro war vs highsec mercs

4 Likes

buy more bpos ! almost have all fighters bpos in 3 sets

1 Like

if mine not sure i spend it organically ,if someone droped 5 bill for no reason in my account id do something stupid buy purple etc.

1 Like

I have enough ISK to keep me happy. So I’d give half of the 5 billion to my corporation, and the other half to CODE.

1 Like

Finally buy that hel i was after

1 Like

Build the most fearsome Merlin the game has ever seen.

2 Likes

Three billion on ice buy orders, placed in two systems, over two weeks. Confident I can fill orders in that time and make 30% by compressing and self-hauling on max 40-jump round trip.

Two billion on PI and strontium (mat bottleneck) to clear inventory of ice products and produce fuel blocks using already maxed (20/10) BPOs.

1 Like

Buy someone’s eye if they’re selling it for that price.

1 Like

I would fund a whole bunch of pre-fitted destroyers with festival launchers and cargoholds full of fireworks and start handing them out near the jita undock. Or I would fund some entity with ganknadoes for a small “singe jita” event.

3 Likes

Oh, I’d say buy a ton of ships and just hand them out to people, maybe follow their killboards and see what they can do.

4 Likes

I have honestly no idea that’s a lot of isk, an awful lot of it.

2 Likes

There was a time I thought that too. I think you can probably tell from the responses who thinks it’s a lot.

2 Likes

It actually is a lot. People forget how much money is actually worth once they’ve got so much that they’ve raised their standards of living, at which point smaller appearing, yet still big sums in actuality, appear to not actually be that much.

Five billion isk buy you hundreds of fitted ships for countless hours of fun. They buy you plenty of wars, or allow you to pay mercs to do it for you. They buy you hundreds of jumps in a courier contract. It’s plenty of money for contests, challenges and tournaments. It lets you give 500 noobs ten million isk each, which for them is a huge amount.

Someone who has no clue of how to deal with money, who earns 40k a month, will laugh at 1k as if it was nothing. That person is going to have a really bad time once he stops earning 40k a month and it will seriously hurt him to realise that he ■■■■■■ up his life.

The problem isn’t the amount of money, but the screwed perspective of the person who has a lot and keeps getting a lot.

4 Likes

Dead space fit a T3 to sit in while posting on the forums

1 Like

Wow, welcome back!

1 Like

Yup, add it to the pile.

2 Likes

Buy a big bunch of noob ships, give them basic fits and try and organise a huge noob roam just to see what happens.

2 Likes

Nice facepic, mate!

Scratch that. I would buy resculpts for solstice.

1 Like