What would you do with five billion isk?

And hope it’s enough to cover however many it will take for it to come out right.

3 Likes

Buy a Marshall with it, and do dumb ■■■■ with it, what usually would make me think 2x …

It would be dead… fast… but damn… it will be glorious and in a ball of fire !!!

1 Like

save it because i need between 50-60b isk for the last skill i need

1 Like

Can you even get a naked marshal for 5bil? i thought the hull was more expensive and then you have to fit it :stuck_out_tongue:

im a returning player, haven’t played regularly since 2009 near the end of that 2 year run i discovered PvP . I was getting sick of the repetitive PVE type stuff…but PvP was part of the content of the game that actually changes…you do/find/fight something/someone different all the time…it was the one semi “new and exciting” thing in the game…

Then I got into a decent Corp that did lots of PvP BUT back in 2008/09 EVE large(anything over 100 ships) battles was a LAG FEST id jump in freeze up(125 total ships in battle) TRY to activate a module…nothing,then about 2 minutes later im floating in a pod…never got to move,activate modules let alone fight…so I quit playing…I tried again about 40 months ago.but still lagggy…so I gave up…till a friend said they finally got that cleared up.

So now im trying a come back…unfortunately when I left my old corp (and i figured they would never get the lag fixed and id never be back) I gave back and or donated to other players all my decent rigs,ships like my Navy vexor(s), so I was left with little to nothing which at that time didnt seem like a big deal…but now im left with a couple OLD ratting/mission runner ships and little else…so Id use the money to gear back up for PvP (and better more modern mission/ratting) ships /mission/ratting ships some implants etc,etc…

would make getting back into EvE much easier.

1 Like

Have you tried faction warfare or wormhole pvp, those tend to be much smaller gangs than the F1 wars of nul, much less laggy as well and good isk.

Nul isnt for everyone.

No Ive only been back for 3 or 4 days and I just dont have the resources for anything right now i think i got 34 million ISK and a 650,000,000 total net worth lol…

I am aware, I see you in help chat a bunch, I might message you tomorrow if you are having issues still.

Absolutely amazing back then. Still treasuring this experience.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.