Okay, so I just tried the current CCP-master
Picture of set up Screenshot by Lightshot
I run potato mode on my computer, and jumped one of my alpha accounts like 7 jumps and didn’t have any issues. So the undock and jumping didn’t seem to crash it anymore.
Would that load use be related in a way to the massive “cancer” of prior upwell structures not being well optimized!? Cause six months ago, I had no issues. Then we started this thread when problems started to arise, which CCP had just upgrades to the 2.* wine family back around July (maybe a little earlier). We have had a few improvements to the wine as well as to the optimization of the Upwell structures since then, (thinking out loud) which would lead to it not wanting to crash our computers do to the ram limit!
@CCP_Snorlax With CQ gone, and the client being able to move to 64 bit (thats what the dev-blog was saying was a major hold up), will WINE support that or are the Mac users still going to get left behind?