What's the deal with all the 5.0?

If they werent podding then it takes a lot of kills to drop you down to grubbing for sec in low, however a couple of pod kills does just that.

note to self ,…Always kill the pod …Always !!!

1 Like

I know. I have had my fair share of seeing my 5.0 sec status drop to near 0 from one pod kill in the past

I had once been at 5.0 then soon afterwards I had dropped down to 4.3 but I know I can return it to 5.0 very easily .

That’s pretty much it.

At one time players could achieve Security Status above +5.00 standing. However CCP has ruled it has no real benefit to current game mechanics. As such over time CCP has removed various options to accomplish that, such as removing the one-time Security Status mission offers from the last 2 Concord Agents active in the game.

Along with the removal of those missions, CCP also removed one of the Agents and delegated the last Concord Agent to just offering level 1 Epic Arc missions.

With the CONCORD ships, it now offers a benefit. I’d love to be able to shoot people in low sec without affecting the bonuses to the Pacifier and Enforcer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.