What's up with this killboard padding douchebaggery?

(QuakeGod) #1

What’s going on here with this guy’s killboard. Multiple billion ISK shuttle kills containing nothing but fireworks minutes apart. Note the toon name he keeps killing is called kilbordagent…

(Dyver Phycad) #2

Right, killboard padding is a craze these days and has always been a cancer.

(Vipsan Agrippa) #3

What are you saying??!! Codies aren’t elite??!

(The Dunning Kruger) #4

Killboards have relevancy?

(Magnus Witchspace) #5

Whadya mean ‘these days’? Killboard padding -aka suicide ganking and blobbing - is older than grandpa’s axe!

(QuakeGod) #7

I’m more curious as to why a rookie ship filled with fireworks is worth billions…

(Solstice Projekt) #8

Wow, look at what fascists do not want to read about themselves…

(Whitehound) #10

Just yesterday did a guy tell an interesting story about cooking and the ingredients he uses when suddenly he says “I’ve used it in jail.” He probably thought that when he mentions a moment where he had a good experience with using the ingredient it would give emphasis on his cooking. However, I’ve completely forgotten what he was talking about after I heard him say that. All I remember is now that he used it in jail. I did not need to know that…

It’s a bit like this when you talk about stereotypes. Just call them stereotypes. Nobody needs to know exactly what stereotypes you actually think you know.

Here is a bit about myself: No black man ever gave me any drugs. All my drugs came from white people. … And now you know that I did drugs. oops

(Solstice Projekt) #11

A great post I believe will go over many heads …

(Sasha Viderzei) #12

@Solstice_Projekt @The_Dunning_Kruger @Whitehound guys please, it’s off topic…

I think the fireworks have the estimated price so high because it’s a new item with quite unstable market prices, which give them that billion price tag for a batch of 100. CCP wouldn’t give something worth billions of ISK to everyone capable of killing a bunch of rats (tried it on other NPC pirates than the event sleepers, worked for one mission), it would simply crash the in game economy.

(Mephiztopheleze) #13

someone probably sold a few to themselves for billions for killboard stat padding.

(system) #14

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.