What's With The Glowing Red Triangle On Gnosis?

What a shame it is gone now. I was sort of hoping it would become stuck to my ship and I’d have one of a handful of rare Gnosis that would sell for 100bn.

yeah the pink triangle have a strange charm

bring pink triangle back

1 Like

It shows you the directional vector of the ship. Duh!

I’ve yet to see a ship that moved in the same direction as the end the rocket motors are at. Duh.

Yes, pink triangles are just one step away from me getting my dream boat.

proxy-image

5 Likes

well you need 666 kill marks on an apocalypse to get that skin

3 Likes

Actually, skin options based on killmarks on a ship ain’t that bad an idea…

5 Likes

time to make a post on how we would love to see that now

Only to be pummeled into oblivion, because of some obscure way to exploit this as a mechanic :joy:

Multi-box fleets

So if I get this right:

YES to Pink Triangle
NO to Red Dot.

Got it.

–Gadget needs a Blue Square

I doubt that.

I’m on it.

As @Nana_Skalski mentioned, it is a visual bug where an element of the Streamcast SKINs escaped for more freedom.

4 Likes

This is one of the problems I see in this game. A terrible, troll-based community where I had to scroll past 8 useless responses and the DEV actually had to respond.
Just wow.

2 Likes

Thanks for confirming it is ( or rather was ) a bug. I take it someone is also looking at the issue of stargate names disappearing on undocking. The names show in Overview or in Fleet window for ‘align to’, but no name appears on the gate itself on arriving there. Only happens on undocking…possibly only a citadel undock.

its so purty lol

20 years old game and you come from nowhere to call our community terrible troll based…
nice
IMO you are a useless ■■■■■■■■■■■■
if is so terrible why don’t you go away?

Bro I believe he replied for the lulz. It was pretty obvious the artifact was a bug.

The community is what the community is, a mix of irony, cynicism and trolling, embrace it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.