What's your role?

I’m a religious reformer doing my part to reshape the empire to better face the challenges of the modern era.

1 Like

To be fair, there are very few roles in New Eden we don’t have a use for. But it’s my understanding that Karmafleet’s currently not recruiting due to CONCORD borking some change in security protocols and not actually having an ETA for when full compatability will be restored. ASCEE might be, though. GoonWaffe, of course, is never recruiting.

2 Likes

We are the frontier, the new pilgrims. We forged empires in the vast regions beyond the four old empires grasp. We’re no longer Caldari or Gallente or Amarr or Minmatar. We are Goonswarm, a more powerful empire than those relics we left behind. We set aside our racial differences to construct an empire of the sun, and we have eclipsed the rotting old empires completely.
We bring order and justice to space the old empires fear to even tread in. We are the light in the endless darkness.

We are nothing less than the beating heart of civilization itself.

1 Like

Since I was chosen by God and by genes I now try to use that power and… connect people. First, established a corp — Abyssal Tech Hagglers Inc. [AT.HG], then I opened a chat channel called Mutaplasmids trying to get explorers and fighters in one place together, where they may co–operate and trade.

Trying to harvest all this craze that is going on with new race discovery in our cluster is something I see as an opportunity to do good work for people, just as our faith teaches us we should do.

There I only try to connect people and give them place to do their business. If they tip, that is welcome. As a capsuleer, making ISK started to have totally different meaning as it was before I knew I could be a pilot of capsule and the most powerful ships our civilisations produced.

Aww! Does this mean my dreams of being part of Goonwaffe will never be? Shame…

:neutral_face:

1 Like

It means we don’t accept applications. Vouch only.

1 Like

Hmm, that seems reasonable. Honestly I thought Goons related groups in general we’re all able to be applied to.

1 Like

Nope. The usual trackway into Waffe is by establishing yourself as a trusted and useful member of the Imperium through one of the other GSF corps or other member-alliances.

2 Likes

Hey, Arrendis, give me director roles so I can do trustworthy and useful things.

1 Like

Pfft.

1 Like

I am still finding my way. For now my days are filled with extracting as much ore as I can to replace my lost ship. It is a relief, at least, to be back in Minmatar space, working with the Sisters of Eve in Amarr space has been… trying. Now I find myself contemplating how I fit into the grand scheme of things. There is not a lot to do BUT think as the mining turrets do their thing.

Space is so… empty.

2 Likes

Immortality renders all pursuits meaningless.

If only we were immortal.

3 Likes

We’re not equipped for such a curse. Most would top themselves after a century or two.

1 Like

“Millions long for immortality who don’t know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.”

4 Likes

I am the Carer for the small group of Capsuleers I fly with. I care and do “boring stuff” like mining and plans and thinking and such so they don’t have to.

1 Like

As you know, I am a warrior for the Matari people. I fight for the Republic in the faction war over lowsec, fighting to liberate the systems there from Amarr opression along with any brothers and sisters we find in that region of space.

And if an opportunity happens to pop up to do damage outside of lowsec, I am not averse to that, either.

1 Like

I am a director in small industry and exploration corp. I’m also fighting Sansha Incursions in high security space.

1 Like

Apparently this is a thing, and everyone’s doing it, so I might as well join in because I’m bored.

I am a combat pilot predominantly focused on large scale fleet battles, with a long history behind me of serving in a variety of roles. My particular expertise is in Logistics and the command of fleet logistics wings, as well as triage operations.

Outside of my pod duties, I am a Stud Manager for the Avarr Estate. The title has been a curse upon me, as it does not involve the managing of good looking, strapping young men much to people’s disappointment (though I should do it as a side line just for the joke). Instead it is an archaic term related to the managing of studdings, that is to say arranged breeding between two animals (such as slaver hounds, horses or livestock) with the intent of getting good genetic traits passed down. My role is more then this alone, however, as my responsibilities also entail the general management of all livestock, kennel and stable affairs.

I am also the sworn feudal vassal and retainer to the Avarr family, pledged to give my body in their defence and my services in vassalship upon request, in exchange for favour and patronship. For those unaware of Amarrian vassal knighthood, it is not slavery, I am not their property, instead it is a social contract involving oaths and debts from both sides.

2 Likes

… uh … Utari? I apologize for raising such a thing, and I understand if you’re not happy to hear from me, but, you mean … horses, right?

Because “… arranged breeding between … equestrians … with the intent of getting good genetic traits passed down,” would seem to involve breeding for a very specialized kind of human.

2 Likes