Hello, I am Agent Terrel.
Thank you for contacting the CODE. Highsec Experience team. If you have not done so already we would greatly appreciate if you could update this whine post with information relating to your problem:
- Do you feel your mining equipment has been wrongfully decommissioned? Please update your whine post with the reasons why you think so.
- If your issue relates to the extension of your mining permit, please just submit the 10mil ISK payment to your local New Order Agent and patiently wait in station until you receive your new permit for the bio.
- If you have questions regarding the Code or related regulations regarding your behavior or duties in CODE. sov space (all of highsec), please make sure you read all the minerbumping.com posts first.
- If you are having problems with your mining barge fitting then refer to the instructions at the bottom of this reply.
- Finally, it would be very beneficial to have some additional information about what amount you are mining or haul on a daily basis to give us a better picture of how well adapted you are to New Order regulations and where we can maybe help adjust some more.
Mining barge fitting Instructions:
(Please note that correctly fitting your ship is required at all times but is not an excuse to break other provisions of the Code or to mine without permit)
- If you are sitting in a Retriever, Hulk, Covertor or Mackinaw, click “exit ship” and then trash it.
- Get a Procurer or Skiff from your ship hangar or alternatively your local market (support your local barge manufacturers).
- If the ship is partially fitted, please remove all modules in mid an low slots that are not tank mods.
- Please remove all the mining mods you forgot to remove in step 3
- Remove all the rigs that are not enhancing your tank
- Fill every available slot with tank mods and rigs
- Play around with the fit a bit to get your tank as high as possible. Use a tool like pyfa for convenience or ask in the forums for a Code compliant max-tank fit
- Do not fit anything fancy, t2 is fine.
- Repeat the procedure with your implants and make sure you get those extra 5% tank in there.
- Send a thank you evemail to your local New Order Agent to show how grateful you are that Highsec is such a wonderful and prosperous space thanks to the endless efforts of New Order forces.
We greatly appreciate your cooperation with this request and always stay vigilant while you wait until we can be arsed to give you an actual response.
Agent Karak Terrel
CODE. Highsec Experience | New Order