When is CCP going to crack down on the multibox bullies and botter in ice fields?

Eve’s dead. Of course it’s boring if you aren’t a brainlet

I can dunk you anytime kid. Feel free to bring a ship of actual value through you poorlet :rofl:

You did such boring shite for so long and told everyone that you were great doing it, now you admit you wasted your time being the best at something utterly banal. Well played loser.

Words, you have no ability to do anything against a player like me who knows what he is doing. Bring it on loser.

qqqqqqq cry Moar

Flies 2mil frigates with istabs “kill me loser” derpherpderp

Multiboxer and botters (???) are significant part of CCP income at the moment and CCP will not “crack down” on them now :laughing:

You’re the one who cried about it, can’t get out of bed for anything but a JF, aw diddums.

Do you?

I play games to enjoy my free time. You play them to get shat on and dominated by the the alpha males like me.

You must love failing nonstop with your loser ag friends watching me and my friends dunk freighters while you sit there asking for more nerfs and cry about bumping :joy:

Hahahahaha what a failure

2 Likes

Alpha mail like you, rofl… oh my god, any alpha male has no need to call himself an alpha male, he just is.

So says the man crying about the tank of a skiff, git gud…

Yes you are, and you ran away like the little beta male that you so evidently are.

True - but the price is that it’s a negative indicator for new players.

There’s no way to quantify how many people are significantly influenced by this. It would certainly be on my list of negative factors, but perhaps not in the top five.

The most hilarious part is that Drac doesn’t realize how much we’ve won when he plays in the most scaredy-cat way possible.

We have defeated you morally if you are so afraid of us that you nerfed your skiff into the ground just for some peace of mind.

I chuckle at the thought of Drac using a minimum-yield skiff in some backwater system, scurrying into station every time some space debris spooks him. :rofl:

3 Likes

You have absolutely no idea as per normal. For the last couple of weeks I have mainly been using a max yield Hulk, but I am too smart for low intelligence and low effort people like you.

But in any case I play this game to be hard to kill, always have done and always will and it is nothing to do with your dying irrelevant alliance. And if you do finally manage to get a kill on me, and you will have to work your lazy ass off to get a chance to do so which means you are rather unlikely to do so. And if you did I would even say well done to you. Because you ain’t got nothing.

PS I also think it highly amusing too that you are so focussed on min/max as being the reason to play. I do what I am happy with and what I want to do. You lot don’t affect me one bit.

Takes someone with real intelligence to play this game for years and still do one of the lowest isk per hour activities :rofl:

I guess at least it’s better than your 5 year history of leading your failure ag friends to nonstop fail in uedama hahahaha what a betamale

2 Likes

Takes someone with a lack of intelligence to think that I have been doing that for the last five years… :roll_eyes: But you nailed that lack of intelligence on your part.

I don’t go anywhere near Uedama in the main, I keep telling you that and you keep showing the same lack of intelligence by indicating otherwise. I have not and have never been a leader in AG, again showing a lack of intel on your side.

And no I have no intention of going to Uedama and opposing you for reasons I have already detailed multiple times in terms of the control that the bumping mechanic gives, and without bumping you will give up because you are lazy.

Because I’m one of the best players in the game and you’re at the bottom as one of the worst :rofl:

Sure is easy bumping while multiboxing hahahhaha :rofl:. Well, it is when you’re as skilled as I am.

You are a legendary Alpha male in your own lunchtime. :stuck_out_tongue:

I said that you would give up if bumping as a mechanic ended as you were lazy, not what your brain decided to turn it into, please keep up.

O_o

you think your an alpha male??
lol
made my day that has xD

2 Likes

He is a bit of a joke aye, no alpha really feels the need to write ■■■■ like that out lol.

Thats just like… i dunno what that is… fantasy maybe?

Such bizarre behavior.

2 Likes

I don’t think Alphas waste their time in forums there kid…

1 Like

nah their out there doing manly things like uhm drinking beer and talking about how good they are with women…?

CHILDREN, PLEASE!
STOP IT!

You’re all alpha males, of course!
Now go brush your teeth and then head to bed!
I’ll be there in a minute and kiss you good night. :slight_smile:

:blush:

6 Likes

Adapt and overcome, Eve online places obstacles in everyone’s path the challenge is to overcome them. There are a multitude of systems with resources not gathered WH’s are packed full of opportunities to gather, low sec is full of opportunities such is Null and even the HS systems further out from hubs. Some details of the system would be advantageous to providing a solution but one would like to think that the OP is able to overcome this without intervention