When the smell of fear fades away

Wow, one of them has actual evidence…

Actually being serious, was not expecting that.

1 Like

Who dis?

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

uh-huh. And this means anything now… why? You were decent against solo battleships thirteen years ago. Boat was a decent FC for large ships at one point, too.

4 Likes

I have changed my ways. I deal in politics. And my reputation can bring to gather people from across the galaxy. There is a yellow smudge on the map that needs to be wiped of clean,

1 Like

Noice, Explody things.

Also, don’t you hate it when you’re too far away to scram your target?

2 Likes

Yeah, you have fun trying.

2 Likes

No thank you, PanFam is a much better group to be in.

2 Likes

Where have you been? We tried that a couple of years ago, you should have been there at that time if you wanted to try and purge the Imperium filth from the map and I’m pretty sure that the Imperium will last quite a long time before another chance like that could possibly happen again.

1 Like

fun times…

2 Likes

Aw, c’mon, Slayer, that’s not a nice way to talk about your neighbors here in Pure Blind!

2 Likes

I don’t know much about yellow smudge, but if you would like to try your strength in wiping green sludge - call me.

1 Like

Seriously, is everybody out in that direction? Of course I exaggerate, but <insert explicitive that IGS is likely to block out>!

<note to self>Escaping special characters works on IGS boards.</note to self>

1 Like

I don’t choose my neighbors like you don’t choose your corpmates.

1 Like

The Imperium has essentially defined that old saying, “What does not kill me, makes me stronger.”

They are an enemy worthy of respect for their resilience after such a war.

Personally I much prefer my own reputation and record for being harmless when it comes to spaceship violence. I mean come on, no one cares if you kill people or not.

1 Like

Oh I don’t know the Croakroach is pretty scary.

2 Likes

The last horseman of the apocalypse is actually Ronny Soahc, who quit to form his own band before they became popular.

Also, I’m now allied with Anyanka Funk :cripesduck:

3 Likes

Soak, not Soahc. Respect the finest literature of our age, damn it.

2 Likes