When will there be Eve Online 2

I’m fine, not angry at all, but I could use both.

:hugs:

1 Like

Because they are not haters like you. It’s really that simple when you learn to use your brain for other things than swearing and calling people you don’t know “trash”.
I’d rather play EVE with Carebears rather than your ridiculously entitled arse.

1 Like

I’m the hater …
… but they come to the forums complaining about the game and its players, instead of just leaving.

I’m entitled …
… but it’s them who continuously want things changed to their liking.

:crazy_face:

There’s no shred of any sort of higher intellect in your brain. :smiley:

Those huge design problems that you talk about, they were design goals not problems; original CCP mostly consisting of people who killed other players for their stuff in Ultima.

The defence against scammers and what you call griefers is to not do stupid shite. Eve was designed and built by those you so disparage.

2009: Dust 514: Failed (shut down 2011)

Moderate success actually, it made a profit.

4 Likes

At least they’re not calling people they’ve never met “trash”. You’re so hateful that you don’t even understand that we don’t call people “trash” if we have an ounce of compassion and humanity.
You seem to lack both.

You’re entitled because you think you’re EVE’s Voice, telling people to F-Off outta the game, that they are stupid, that they’re leftists libtards for proposing that EVERYONE be able to enjoy a game. Yes.

You are the stupid one and you are the libtard who shuts conversations down with insults and bad attitude, getting threads closed off because you don’t agree with the creator of the thread. You are a tyrant and EVE and this forum would be better off without you.

1 Like

4 Likes

no wow 2 no uo 2 no eve 2
thats the way things are

Lol you are seriously a joke. The problem with the design was literally the opposite. CCP repeatedly nerfed PvP in the game when a majority of their playerbase was PvPers. It was a futile attempt to attract a type of player that would never survive in this game. As such, Eve lost half of its playerbase.

What we need is a eve spaceshooter that isn’t strategic and more action oriented, like BSGO with all features eve online has!

And guess what, me and 6 friends working on it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Great Karnak says “never”.

1 Like

17 years on the death row and counting.

Best of luck to you!
I hope development doesn’t take too long because lord knows players need an EVE-like game that doesn’t treat its players like mushrooms or walking wallets.

If you need an artist message me in-game. I’d be happy to collaborate for free. Art is a passion for me more than it is a potential income.

1 Like

Hey, I’m at work atm better you mail me ingame we can talk there via my eve app :slight_smile:

1 Like

An eve dev went away and made EvE 2.0, it is called dual universe. The game was dead on arrival after a member of the dev team leaked that pets would be rewarded with in game credit & get this “botting is not going to be an issue”.

I never looked at it again, as the dev team did not look promising with their comments.

I actually caught up on “DU” & the devs are renegading on pet status. Early backers & “content creators” are having a hissy fit that they may actually have to grind with the plebs without bots.

Imagine an eve without bots or space social welfare for “content creators”. If DU devs keep their nerve then maybe it will be an eve killer but I think they will fold to 1/4 profit like CCP does every patch without fail. DU won’t survive corruption of its sand box it is just too small and this is not the early days of MMO’s.

As blackout showed EVE is just too far gone to stop botting now. Every power house in Eve now has a bot back bone and omg the tears from every corner when you stop them. Anyway China bots best so they’ll win eve.

Its “reneging”

1 Like

Dual universe just copied Empyrion and its still way behind Empyrion

I DMed you in game via mail.

1 Like