Where are the players?

Hey there friend.
There is still a lot of small scale activity you can engage in. Especially in Low Sec.

1 Like

Low sec is great for PVP.
Not so much for PVE.
After once “paying ransom” and getting a pod-express home, you let the loot fairy decide.
A “friendly pirate” was sitting in his cloaky inside a freshly spawned ded 6/10.
(Yes, I did watch local, yes, I used combat scanner probes by an alt. No, I do not engage with players after getting cheated once.)

Risk versus Reward.

Well PVP is part of the game.

When CCP facilitates, encourages and applauds the uninhibited destruction of the producer class…

You have the New Eden we all live in today.

YAY CODE.!! YAYY other elite pvpers who think of themselves as wolves but are really just stupid miniature Corgis barking at and biting the hand that puts food in their bowl.

8 Likes

I am in a pool . It’s so damn hot.

2 Likes

You’ve got to be kidding! 18 jumps through lowsec followed by 16 through Provi in a Tengu - The most boring thing I’ve done in years. In 2 hrs I saw ONE other player in system and he was docked up because there is an incursion in Provi.
And yes I avoid the obvious places in lowsec because I’m not into the 15v1 encounters you speak of as “small scale activity”

4 Likes

my dude …
no reason to start ranting
Null Sec is dead for PVP thanks to intel channels (and intel bots) and CCP not following through with blackout.
Regarding Low Sec…

Show me the blob :

I am sorry but you are wrong. You will find Cruiser maybe BC and below 1vs1 or small scale action in the FW Low Sec areas.
Ofc you get the odd blob. This entire game is blobby. Wether you like it or not… people have friends you know.

Don’t hunt in null. Unless you 200% know what you are doing (catching carrier bots) its not worth the effort.

Seriously, BO was a disaster and intel channels have been around forever and never stopped content.
Even your killboard shows you’re wrong. At least until recently most of your kills are nulsec.
Much of Nulsec PVP is dead because there is just no-one there.

Who said “blob”, I clearly stated 15v1. Always found FW boring, nothing has changed. I’ve always thought FW to be totally broken due to non FW players ability to use it to pad killboards.

BTW, I didn’t “rant” I simply posted my experience. The “rant” would be saying nulsec is dead because of, with nothing to back it up. Like you did.

1 Like

Please stop being mad.

Most of my Null kills are from bubble camping and or 200 fleet blobs which as you stated is padding a killboard (not that I care to begin with) I simply put up the screenshot from the KB to show that low sec is the best place for PVP.

BO was not a disaster. It was a disaster to botters and risk averse farmers.

We stopped playing, or even logging in… but still the occasional post :slight_smile:

Really? I used to run four Rorqs and made the same isk during BO 3 jumps from lowsec in Catch than I did before it or after. All these mad elite pvp’rs who screamed for BO, never showed up.

Different strokes. I lived in lowsec for a good while and never found it terribly exciting. I suppose being someone who likes blops is different to flying frigates, I just couldn’t find decent content.

1 Like

Good its used to. So CCP does something right afterall

To be fair, they destroyed the destruction class first.

Destruction jumped, so something was happening.

1 Like

Tens of trillions of ISK pumped into the game means people will not work in game to make it, and the game will feel empty. What will people do with the free time, when they have ISK? Probably take a walk to see how the world looks during the next wave of covid.

3 Likes

They did indeed - they lost 13 subscriptions and gave me more time to spend doing things other than play Eve.

NB; I ran my Rorquals only because CCP said I could. I fought to not have the Rorqual changed into what it became but when CCP decided they knew best, I did what they wanted. I made a ton of isk and will never again have to give CCP a cent out of my RL wallet.

1 Like

For the first week of BO, yes it did. Then it simply faded away, all the bots (the supposed target of BO) simply logged off and those of us who don’t bot and stayed around got bored to death waiting for all these lete Pvp’rs who never came.

So why still post here miner ?
Unless you consider this time well spend lol.

Your 13 accounts are no loss to the eve community. Just CCPs wallet perhaps. I couldnt care less.

So long friend !

1 Like

NO, it’s no problem at all. People have decided not to feed their EXPENSIVE ships to stronger players until they have the opportunity to replace their losses without grinding for a month. It’s maybe fun for you to blow up ships but it’s not fun for the one getting blown up because it sets them back weeks and they have to spend isk they don’t have to spare.
You want good fights, go against strong adversaries in FW or go gank another ganker.
Also, the game has had problems and has lost nearly 10,000 players… Gee, I wonder why. Could it be because players have less and less opportunities to make the isk they lost when they got blown up while not being able to do anything while they were being shot at?
Even sitting ducks get tired of being sitting ducks after a while.

3 Likes

But majority doesnt want to do PvP, only PvV. Player vs Victim. Victim that had flown something expensive and was easy to destroy.

7 Likes

Then why was there so much crying over it?

4 Likes