Where are the wormholers?

I might have worded that poorly. Let me elaborate. I spend most of the time between various pages, and my hobbies are analysis based. It’s all just data.

Uh huh. I’m sure you’re fun at parties.

2 Likes

Fair. Check post history.

The defenders are literally only 7 accounts, what are you talking about

I’m not sure what this whole thread is about, not going to waste my time reading it. But to answer the question in the title I’m unsubbed like a lot of others for various reasons. Among the top of the list surgical strike absolutely destroyed my gameplay. The way whs spawn now is obnoxious. Scarcity. General game direction. Lack of intelligent developers. This team is the worst the game has seen. The recent “new dawn” garbage shows it. Y’all enjoy that new prosperous feature of mining waste though! I’ll check back in a few months to see if ■■■■ changes.

1 Like

I.E. I lost my risk free ISK printer and I’m terribad and can’t adapt.

Got it.

You must be mentally deficient. Stop commenting on things you don’t understand, it just makes you look bad.

1 Like

You don’t even play bro :smiley:

Imagine posting in a game forum of a game you don’t play but purport to hate the game.

CCP owns your whole soul ROFL.

1 Like

Grow up kid.

1 Like

Oh I am grown :smiley:

Its ok dude. CCP performed the Soul Snatcher 3000 on you.

1 Like

Back to trolling I see. Just a bitter vet in his hole alone huh? ROFL.

You uh realize when you look at that it shows what’s wrong with your statement right? ROFL.

Already done. I don’t have time to deal with trolls and children. I love how he highlighted surgical strike in my comment and then attempted to insinuate that it had anything to do with “ratting in safety” it’s hilarious.

1 Like

We get it. You can’t adapt. Its why you allowed CCP to steal your soul :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.