Where are the wormholers?

but but but, a solo dread can’t stop it…

a solo anything cant stop anything of sufficient size

thats the argument, OP is a solo player and is mad cause of the frig holes.

Tell me you lost a dread to HK while krabbing without telling me you lost a dread to HK.

There is risk to making money in this game. “I know how the mechanics work so I should be guaranteed safety” is a dogshit mentality, especially when this crap has been around so long that everyone knows how the mechanics work. If you want to be able to have a system to yourself where no one can jump in and kill you, consider highsec.

Why did you link this :rofl:

I have to say, I have been playing in the wormhole for about 10 years!
Unfortunately, it is true that this year the wormhole is looking very bad. Many will now say Inner Hell/LZHK/HK is destroying the wormhole space! With Eviction-. That is Bull ■■■■! CCP is the one who is destroying the wormhole space more and more! With changes that make life in WH Space unimportant.

I think there are 3-4 big PVP corps in High Class right now! Unfortunately posts like this don’t help to change anything! Because we are a minority in the game and they are not listened to!

Well, let’s see until the last old hands will leave the game!

o/ Crime Time

In other words they have more peeps than you and are winning.

Welcome to oldest fact of warfare since we were single cell organisms.

1 Like

this thread is a nullsec psyop

1 Like

Thats why you can make 2b ISK/h. Your dread is payed after 3 hours, you still make plenty.

Escalations
Capitals can warp 1000km off grid, with no risk to themselves, and escalate you
Solution: Avengers spawn within 100km of the capital and have a signature size preference like drifters

Combat probes + Sabre, ever heared of it?

2b isk per hour? That would mean 15 minute sites + drifter solo with no setup time.

Obviously, you’ve never done it.

Also ratting dreads are about 9b.

That’s great, but I don’t have 44 accounts.

I have many times and the answer is there is no counter play you just have to accept that it will happen from time to time and hope you make your money back first.

A++ design.

I asked you what the counter play was and you did not answer I ask you again what is the counter play? I wouldnt be surprised you don’t answer because there is no answer other than to deflect

Nag and Rev can 2+1 Cycel Strongholds + Drifter
Rev can 2+1 Cycel Garrison + Drifter

So 15min + 2min (warp + slow down) = close to 600m ISK

Dreads on public arent too expensive, so you should pay like 6,5b total. Lets make it 4 hours break even, whatever.

There doesn’t need to be counterplay to dying to make an activity profitable.

Example: gankers know 100% they will die, but can gank for profit.

Now I’m not saying there is no counterplay to getting caught in your dread, but if ‘certain death’ happens rarely enough the activity can still be profitable in the long run.

Whether it is profitable I don’t know, ask wormholers.

I’m not deflecting. I’m simply saying that if the result of doing this behavior means you lose your ship 100% of the time, then nobody would do it. That’s obviously not the case. So that means there is either counterplay and your fellow wormholers have figured it out and you haven’t, or it means that the risk/reward is still sufficient that folks are willing to risk the ships because they’re making more than the cost to replace them.

If either of those are true, then I don’t think this is a priority.

2 Likes

Just do what I did. Let your subs lapse and wait another few months while the active player count drops. I’ll probably be doing the same thing pretty soon. I’m betting the margins of profit will be EXCELLENT at 10-15K average players. The next round of CSM’ll probably be brilliant around then.
Edit: Oh hell, I didn’t get the numbers on something first. Can someone from one of the mega-pvp alliances post recruitment and retention numbers compared at 1Y 6Mo 3Mo, and 1Mo? Part of my predictions rely on a negative-feedback loop.

EDIT 2: And this is a love-letter to CCP 6-months from now: Replace your Waterfall with a touch more SCRUM

1 Like

Imagine being salty that you post on a forum of a game you no longer play.

It just makes me cackle at the patheticness.

People already listed how. I mean if you want to control your hole solo, you gotta take the risks. If you’d invite others into your hole, maybe you’d have a better time?

1 Like

Oh I still play. I just tend to leave if things are too insulting and toxic and check again in six months. Every now and then I find a sweet spot usually lasting about a year. I’m very very patient. Eternally patient. This game is a spreadsheet, and I play it like one.
Edit: Learn to read my numbers like they are me just watching the numbers. You are just a number to me. It’s not salt, it’s data science.

Uh huh. Just a number huh?

Yea. Someone takes this vidya game too seriously.

1 Like