Noted.

1 Like

Im a neighbor

1 Like

me too

Gloria Snockers
Sep 2
Anyone here from South Wales?

Yes. My ancestors left Wales 6 generations ago. Something about a fight over a sack of potatoes. But I think the better of my ancestors left England back in the mid 1700’s. They were 3 brothers named Vernon, who sailed to the colonies and traded them land for guns. They heard a revolution was coming and did the logical thing. Make money by selling weapons to the rebels. Of course England didn’t exactly praise the 3 Vernon brothers. I think they used the word treason. Funny how things work out like that.

Many of my ancestors came from all over the country and most of them were considered less than law abiding citizens. My group settled in Michigan.

It probably has something to do with the price of gas these days.

2 Likes

Hey neighbor, what the HEK
 :wink:

My original Clone activation was done in:
Region: Heimatar - Constellation: Ortner - System: Malukker - Station: Republic University

And of course in answer to the OP’s question, my User is from:
Earth, USA, California

It happens a lot these days. I’d love to tell you more but said discussions will bring further actions

I recall naming this pilot and even recall reading all the background on Minmatar
The path that was started so many moons ago that actually made me feel good selecting that Faction.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Channel ID:      local
      Channel Name:    Local
      Listener:        Iceacid Frostpacker
      Session started: 2018.07.21 00:17:22
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

[ 2018.07.21 00:17:28 ] EVE System > Channel changed to Local : Ryddinjorn

I knew I recognized you.

YES men are the Best Men!
/

Sometimes as leaders, we think that it would be much easier if everyone just did what they were told without asking questions or disagreeing with us.

frostpacker looooves to show the packs
:hotsprings:

1 Like

I wonder if he has names for all six of them.

1 Like

The EVE-O forum has a shitlib infestation. You’ll get used to it.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

What an interestingly stupid statement.

Its honestly not like you.

Or, we can fight it

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.