Where can I found content for newbie 2-5 player fleet?

That this point they crossed the line into bold faced, used car salesman lying.

Pochven is on the list after we’ll learn at least basic how-to’s and get some fat. As I understand it’s somewhat between incursions and wormholes?

Vacuum cleaner or snake oil is probably more apt.

Perhaps nuclear insurance is more forward looking.

It can range from easy drone sites, very difficult drifters, and extremely profitable fleet sites that are up there with incursions. Also some of the best mining in the game. It is effectively wormhole space though so always be watching.

N. Kondur
Kybernauts Clade

It is right here:

Because who do you think those level 2 missions are meant for if not newbies? And all those other newbie activities you call a joke?

I guess they could go rat in belts, planets, and gates in low sec or NPC null sec.

Because who do you think those level 2 missions are meant for if not newbies?

For newbies from pre-alpha era? For the time when you started with 300k SP and not 3m SP pilot? From the time when you should earn T2 modules and ships, and T3 were not meta?

Game balance was changed multiple times from patch to patch. Missions were not changed from the game start. I still remember some of them from the time I was first tried this game in around 2006 (plus-minus few years).

But that isn’t safe enough for the OP, because it involves PvP danger.

Three guys in thrashers, one guy in a griffin or a keres, maybe a logi frig, or go with another ewar or DPS.

You can have a good time, punch way above your weight class, the ships aren’t expensive and they aren’t skill intensive.

Skill in my message means player skills, not character’s skill points. If a guy doesn’t know what ECM means and why there is a lot of ECM modules with different colours he can’t fly Griffin effectively, no? Just getting yelled at in voice “jam him” so you could press F1 is not very fun for you, if you don’t understand what happens around, and what your actions affect/brings.

Rewarding in my message was about fun/fulfillment, not ISK.

And again, PvP have very different vibes than PvE. One is not replacement for another.

Learning how to fight in PvP can be very fun and fulfilling. Especially for players who have no clue yet and have a lot to learn.

You’re right that PvE vibes are different, it’s much more predictable than enemy players, and once you’ve solved the PvE it’s boring.

You could give your friends advice on what their role is and practice swapping ships with each other and doing friendly 1v1’s so everyone can experience what each ship does to each other, before repairing and then going out for brawls.

Or you could just give newbies ships blindly and then yell over comms, but who am I to argue against good faith.

Generated / random (non-fungible :smirk: ) PvE content would fix the boring part.

Also reduces predictable farming.

Unless you can just throw more ships at it until it becomes trivial.

CCP solved problem that by putting their generated/random challenging PvE content behind a ship limit in Abyssals, with various tiers of challenge so that even newbies can play challenging content, but the OP manages to even complain about that, because he doesn’t like the ship limits that make it challenging.

Scale difficulty by ships and/or ship numbers.

As I recall, “Scout” sites in an incursion are designed for 5 person.

There are also a wide variety of combat sites but to find one challenging for 5 people you need to go to lowsec or nullsec. (The highsec ones are made to be easy) You might want to consider joining your corp in a larger alliance or perhaps “renting” to avoid being constantly attacked. That or go to a deserted region.

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Combat_sites

Faction warfare missions, while requiring a bit of travel, can be quite lucrative especially if you get 5 sets of missions with your five friends. (The way they work is (example) you pick up the missions at the 8 Amarr bases in shuttles then travel to the Minmatar side of the war zone to complete the 8 missions which are easy and short - so 8x5 rewards if everyone gets them. )

In general faction warfare is good for a small group and completing the complexes pays well in LP, certainly well enough to fund the PVP ships needed for them. Gives you a good introduction to PVP and fleet teamwork as well.

You can’t expect a bunch of new bros to instinctively figure out how to do the level of PvE you’re asking for, and you can’t expect them to do the same thing in PvP. So how about teaching them?

To get bored, you need to first solve it. We solved level 3 missions, and next step required OR standing grinding (hurry-and-wait wall) OR cheesing(alts and sisters epics or hire said alts) OR jump straight to Incursions which very different than you missions. There is no middle ground. No progression. Content hole like in Osprey’s shields EM resistances.

I could do many things, but that’s PvP activity, while request is PvE activity.

I can’t and they will not going in high-end PvE fleets because it’s responsibility no one of us want to take. That’s why we’re running C3 WH and event sites(if we can find them) - because you can and will blow up if you made a mistake. Practice makes perfect. To find said practice in controlled environment is the problem for me, so I come here to find where it is.

There’s no such place in New Eden, except on Singularity (the test server).

Disagree. There is Abyss which can be called as controlled environment. Missions is also can be counted as pockets of deadspace without interference in high-sec.