Which direction would you take this pilot?

Hey folks,

Started this pilot when I was in null in 2011, only just returned and trying to figure out what to do with her…

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Incaradine_Deumos (pass:1234 if I set it)

She’s currently a focussed Nyx pilot (days from Nyx mastery 4).

I’m not sure if I’ll return to null anytime soon. What would you do with her?

Should I sell her? Carry on training to mastery 5? Cross train into another cap (jump freighter maybe?)

Just looking for advice really

Thanks

Personally I think it depends on what you want to do.

She does looks like a pretty focused pilot so she may fetch a nice price that you can use to get started with a new character pretty easy, so that’s an option. If you don’t plan on using any carriers/supers any time soon, then I’d say sell, otherwise keep her and continue training.

That’s just my opinion of course. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply.

TBH, I think I’ll keep her for now, think it’s a bad idea cross training her into anything else, if she ever gets into a Nyx she’ll be permanently installed so other ships are pointless really…(especially with that cloaky, nullified yacht for transport.)

Might stick another year on her training and see where she ends up :slight_smile:

This is no longer true since the introduction of citadels. Supers and titans are no longer space coffins, as they used to say. You can dock them in Keepstars, meaning your super pilot can also fly other things without a care in the world. :wink:

1 Like

sure, if you want to join a huge alliance and only to be allowed to do x y or b?

I didn’t know this… Proves how much I’ve still got to learn again :slight_smile:

Thanks, it opens up many more things to do

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.