Who and When voted for Trigl NPC full spool up in 10 sec?

I have listened to day to a nice Podcast from Ashterothi who was interviewing a CSM candidate.
Some of the talk was knitted around the significance of Abyss as a source of Income for new players, for Big Coalitions in pocket spaces, driving away ppl from PVP content, or actually delivering on Skills for new players for future Pvp content. The actual toughness of Triglavians, and if it could be considered to be nerfed a little in the Spool Up. All Abyss would still remain massively difficult, but maybe someone could Actually make some money sometime, a little more than flying always the same Gila fit foreverā€¦
Yes, I fly Gilas sometime in the Abyssā€¦

I demonstrate here that even a Cheap Alpha clone Punisher can do Abyss, it needed three runs in order to pay for itselfā€¦ guess what happened when the Kikis entered the Room??Watch the video towards the endā€¦ and let me know if you are un favour of a CSM proposal for a slight nerf on the Triglavians Spool Up in All Abyss, or T0- T4, and then T5 - T6 maybe lessā€¦?

1 Like

yeah, nevermind, I was heated upā€¦ I like my Punisherā€¦ I prefer the Navy Slicer, but Punisher can deliver alsoā€¦

i think there is a bias here
in electrical for example the sansha wave is waaaaaaay deadlier than the trig one
to some fits even the drone battlecruiser is a bigger problem

1 Like

In the video I survived trhe sleepr wave, did not encounter the Sansha wave. I died to the Kiki.
I am going to try the Slicer now, I know it would survive in Omega, but in Alpha is a whole different
storyā€¦ I could be very dead both with Sansha and Triglavains. With Omega would be no problems almost,
and probably could do T2ā€™s.
I want to see if Alphas have at least a possibility to do T1ā€™s soloā€¦ After the Slicer there are no many more cheap Frig Hulls leftā€¦ Next in line are Garmur, Worm, Succubus, all over 100 Mil tagā€¦ not quite Alpha-Newbros kind of shipsā€¦

Please CCP, CSM, NERF THE TRIGLAVIANS!!! No more 10 sec full DMG Spool Up 400DPS!!!

I had 74% Thermal Armor resist, 67& Explosive, and was receiving 110 to 210!! DMG!!!
Kikimora can do 220 DPS with Tetryon after 150% Spool Up.
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE???

Navy Slicer 6.6k EHP Tank died to Kikis. Again. I went full tank but Kiki didnā€™t care. At all.
I was in Alpha. New players can not possibly survive a single T1 Abyss if I die consistently
with all the best possible frigs under 100Mil.

Dude nobody but you care. Quit crying about it and adapt to the situation.

2 Likes

I am one. Of Many. Open your eyes, or keep living in the darkness.
Mine is ac ry of War, if it is.

A D A P T to the sutiuation. You have been given sound advice, and you refuse it. Ccp will not change it. If the timer was changed, its time to adapt to those changes

1 Like

W A R

CSM are discussing ABYSS Rebalancing. Currently T6 and T5 are already on another level, both in
terms of players assets investments, and isk - generation, big Coalition involvment.

A Small change to lower Tiers only would not break the market, or steal more players from to Pvp content,
or anything else than Pve content other than Abyss in the game, which is a PvP content in the first place bc is meanrt to be flown by friends in Fleets much like Incursions.
A Better organization might be the answer in terms of A D A P T A T I O N.

CSM are actively in the rabalancing issue of lower tier Abyss, but itā€™s not easy to get around corporate interests. In the meanwhile, I try to provide ideas and foster the movement.

Itā€™s unclear what CSM are thinking at the moment. I hope to ear some news.
I will keep fighting for what I deem unbalanced.

How can you say CCP wont change it? Are you the Oracle of Delphi??

You know the gila can easily fix the problems, right?

2 Likes

Thats not what brisc said in his two posts here

you seriously need to chill out. maybe drink some milk tea and go outside and step on grass.

1 Like

Iā€™m calm as ever, seriously. Dont get the wrong impression just bc I keep it on my way.
I like ear all opinions actually. Iā€™m riding slowly towards a personal Alpha solution, and tactics.
Iā€™m really the coolest person in the world when Iā€™m not at warā€¦

You mean Blingy Gila dies in a T4?
No, I stay in T3 and no bling.
But its hilarious the amount of dying in lower tier wth frigs.
It really shows how overpowered those things are.

There is no solution to a non problemā€¦
Or an Universal solution to all problemsā€¦
Just usā€¦

I was hoping the Broadsword to be my solution for T4ā€¦

Crx disruptor could kill the Kiki? Itā€™s a non problemā€¦

The abyss is designed for a single cruiser to complete them while a single frig can do some of them it is not meant to be doable in a single frig

2 Likes

Noā€¦ but we also have CCP official Aura fittings for Abyssā€¦ soā€¦ itā€™s certainly funā€¦

[Tristan, Abyssal Tier 1 Electrical]
AE-K Compact Drone Damage Amplifier

Small Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster
Fleeting Compact Stasis Webifier
5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive

250mm Light ā€˜Scoutā€™ Artillery I
250mm Light ā€˜Scoutā€™ Artillery I

Small Processor Overclocking Unit I
Small Core Defense Field Extender I
Small Core Defense Field Extender I

Acolyte I x8

EMP S x640

That fit is meant for 3 of them

It was already saidā€¦

When dealing with the Kiki spawn you want to stay ~30km away from the Kikiā€™s this prevents them from hitting you